Doom 3 (Xbox) $12 BC - Overstock.com Deal O' the Day 7/5

Status
Not open for further replies.

little_krampy

CAGiversary!
Use the link below to see today's Deal O' the Day.
Every day, Overstock has has a special 1 day deal for a Video Game, DVD, CD, and Book.
The products are revealed earlier in the day, but you usually have to wait till noon and 3PM CST for the deal price to show.
If you see question marks in the price, it means that at time of updating this thread, the deal price was unknown.

Deal O' the Day
Past/Present Deal O' the Days
3/1/06 Spy Hunter (Xbox) $5.00
3/2/06 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: BattleNexus (Xbox) $8.00
3/3/06 Wipe Out CD/DVD Game Repair Kit 2 Pack $4.00 LAME!!
3/4/06 PS2 - Get On Da Mic Bundle (Includes Microphone) $21.95
3/6/06 PS2 - Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando $12.00
3/7/06 PS2 - Yourself Fitness $28.95 Booooooooooo!!
3/8/06 PS2 - TimeSplitters: Future Perfect $16.00
3/9/06 Xbox - Soul Calibur II $10.00 Ain't going to sell too many at that price.
3/10/06 PS2 - Jak II $12.00, Saving Private Ryan (DVD) $6.99 Average deal today.
3/11/06 PS2 - SOCOM II: U.S. Navy SeaLs $12.00
3/13/06 PSP Dock It $3.00, Back to the Future Complete Trilogy (WS/DVD) $18.99
3/14/06 NHL 2K6 (Xbox 360) $40.00
3/15/06 DS - Desert Camo Skin $5
3/16/06 GC - Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles $30
3/17/06 Xbox - TimeSplitters: Future Perfect $16
3/18/06 GBA Video - Pokemon: I Choose You $5 - I think this is less than $2 at CC
3/20/06 PS2 - Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain $8
3/21/06 GBA - Hamtaro: Ham Ham Games $15, Anchorman: Legend of Ron Burgundy Extended Edition (FS/DVD) $4.99
3/22/06 Gamecube - Metroid Prime 2: Echoes $30
3/23/06 PS2 - Total Overdose $20, South Park- The Complete First Season (DVD) $14.99 [OOS]
3/24/06 PSP - Generation of Chaos $20
3/25/06 Xbox - Dead to Rights II $8, Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (WS/DVD) $4.99
3/27/06 PS2 - TimeSplitters: Future Perfect $15: $1 cheaper than on 3/8
3/28/06 GC -Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory $11, South Park- The Complete Second Season (DVD) $9.99
3/29/06 PS2 - Vietcong: Purple Haze $8
3/30/06 PS2 - Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines $8
3/31/06 PS2 - Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory $11
4/1/06 PS2 - ATV: Quad Power Racing 2
4/3/06 GC - Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles $18
4/4/06 Xbox - True Crime: New York City
4/5/06 Some stupid PSP movie
4/6/06 Some stupid GBA game that's a $10 rip-off
4/7/06 DS - Rub Rabbits $15
4/8/06 Xbox - Cold Fear $9
4/11/06 XBox - Men of Valor $9
4/12/06 DS - Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time $33.49
4/13/06 PS2 - Wild Arms III $11
4/14/06 - Xbox DVD Kit $19
4/15/06 - Witches of the Carribean PSP UMD $4
4/17/06 - F-Zero GBA $17
4/18/06 - Rumble Roses XX (360) $45
4/19/06 - some lame psp accessory
4/20/05 - Spy Hunter (Xbox) $9.50
4/21/06 - Ridge Racer 6 (360) $38.00
4/24/06 - Super Speedway PSP UMD $10
4/25/06 - SpongeBob: Lights,Camera,Pants (PS2) $20
4/26/06 - Curious George (PS2) $22
4/27/06 - Airforce One (PSP-UMD) $5
4/29/06 - 007: Everything or Nothing (Xbox) $8
5/1/06 - Dead to Rights (Xbox) $12
5/2/06 - Karaoke Revolution Country (PS2) $20
5/3/06 - Namco Museum 50th Anniv. Collection (PS2) $8
5/6/06 - UMD Cleaner (PSP) $4

Coupons
Right now there are stackable 10% off and free shipping coupons. Add an item to your cart and check the 'Yes, I have a GC or Promo Code' box. Enter 73622, then continue onto the next screen. Now backup to the cart screen again, uncheck the box and check it again. This time enter 85704. Continue onto the next screen and you should see 10% off and free shipping.

NOTE:
A lot of people haven't been able to get the 10% off coupon to work and once used it can't be used again for the same account. Someone posted that they created another account and it worked, so that may be a way around it.

damn, I was hoping they would have marketplace points for sale, but sadly they dont. I can't get the coupons to stack though, did they fix it?

Grrr.... this is the BS I get for trying to cancel a preorder.....

This is a chat with customer service....

Nigel: I'm forwarding this issue to the research department. Please be assured that our research department would contact you within a week.
you: Okay
you: I just don't understand why such a simple thing is an issue
Nigel: I'm sorry. Please be assured that our research department would contact you within a week regarding the status of the order

T139143.jpg
Calendar Girls $2.00 (My girlfriend wanted this)
T139245.jpg
Coffee and Cigarettes (DVD)$1.001
TT139275.jpg
Saved! (WS/DVD) $1.00 (My girlfriend wanted this)
T231737.jpg
The Stepford Wives $1.00 (My girlfriend wanted this)
T677711.jpg
NDS - Trauma Center: Under the Knife $25.00

Subtotal:$30.00
Order Discount:$3.00
Shipping:$0.00
Taxes:$0.00
Total:$27.00

little_krampy, thanks for the info on the overstock.com coupons.

I just pre-order Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion with the stacked coupons.

[quote name='argyle']It's telling me those 2 coupons are invalid. :([/quote]
If you enter them in one of the gift card slots it will be invalid. Scroll down for a single promotional code slot and put it in there.

[quote name='wolverinefactor']Gah! I just ordered Kingdom Hearts 2 for 50 shipped..... Canceling order now....[/QUOTE]
Overstock doesn't normally cancel orders...that's one drawback to shopping with them

Jumped in for Trauma Center DS and the Kingdom Hearts II preorder for $66.14. Thanks OP!

Holy crap, TC just went out of stock... hopefully they'll have enough to ship my order.

Keep in mind the CPV next to the DVDs stands for "Certified Previously Viewed", as in used. It's still cheap if you want the move, but it may affect some decisions.

Once an order is placed, overstock will tell you that you can't cancel it because it has gone straight to the warehouse for shipping. The only exception, written in their policy, is canceling preorders at least 1 week before its street date.

This is BS but nothing you can really do otherwise. I placed an order for a mispriced item which was in stock, then decided that I didn't really want it so I called to cancel. They gladly canceled it without any problem.

Also, they charge you immediately, even for preorders that won't be released for weeks or months.

[quote name='Damian']Keep in mind the CPV next to the DVDs stands for "Certified Previously Viewed", as in used. It's still cheap if you want the move, but it may affect some decisions.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention they are scratched as hell, and Overstock uses Media Mail to ship out their stuff when you use the free shipping. I don't care, I paid $4 shipped for 4 DVD's, just giving people the heads up.

It took about 2 and a half weeks, but they finally came in a beat up, rugged media mail envelope.

Codes not working anymore?

I tried it a few times and no discounts shows up on the checkout page.

[quote name='junkie']Codes not working anymore?

I tried it a few times and no discounts shows up on the checkout page.[/QUOTE]

Still works for me.

And yeah, 8% off TMNT...that's sad. They're making me regret even bringing up the Deal O' the Day.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but can someone provide a link to the 'dealof the day' page?

I went to Overstock when I saw this post, but I didn't see any huge banner that said 'deal o' the day'.

Thnx in advance

can someone supply the link for this?

i checked out overstock.com, but i didnt see anything that said 'deal of the day'

thnx in advance

[quote name='lvgamer1']can someone supply the link for this?

i checked out overstock.com, but i didnt see anything that said 'deal of the day'

thnx in advance[/QUOTE]

If you look to the right side of the screen after you click the Games tab at the top of the screen it will be a siren with Deal O the Day under it. They have a Deal O the Day for Books, Movies, CDs, and Games.

For instance the DVD for today is Say Anything for $6.99

Just click the link provided by the OP in the first post.

hmm I am tempted to pick up Turtles 2 for $7.20 shipped. You guys know this also includes the original TMNT arcade game so it might be worth the price. Too bad its not BC but supposidly there is an update coming in March and it might be on there.. hmmmm...

The link is also in the very first post. If you looked you'd see it. Better off Dead is tempting, but I'll pass thanks for the knowledge though OP.

[quote name='Staind204']hmm I am tempted to pick up Turtles 2 for $7.20 shipped. You guys know this also includes the original TMNT arcade game so it might be worth the price. Too bad its not BC but supposidly there is an update coming in March and it might be on there.. hmmmm...[/QUOTE]

The fact that it includes the original TMNT arcade game was one of the main reasons I was going to get it but now that I know its not BC I'm on the wall about it. I don't care about the money, it's wether or not it would be worth it to get out my xbox and hook it up again.

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']hmmmm, when i looked this morning it was 18 dollars.[/QUOTE]

I know, same here. I did notice that the Deal O' the Day from the previous day was still $5.00 too. Later in the morning SpyHunter jumped to $18 and TMNT dropped to $8. I'll be watching tomorrow to see if there is a certain time when they drop the prices.

pre-ordered tetris ds for $25 shipped... eb and gamestop have it listed for $35 (though i doubt it will really be that much, considering how cheap it was in japan)

What the hell, turtles never apeared as $8 for me! Aw humbug, didnt realy want this that bad but a second copy would have been nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back