- - - - -

Awful "Gangsta" Sweatshirt

#31 GTmaster39   Wes Wes Ya'll CAGiversary!   1188 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

GTmaster39

Posted 11 April 2006 - 12:27 AM

If I wore that here in Phoenix I would get stabbed in the face. Thats the kind of shirt that you wear when youre in a group of 3 or more.

#32 Sk8erlink7   tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow CAGiversary!   600 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Sk8erlink7

Posted 11 April 2006 - 12:33 AM

Meh, comical yes, but there's worse shirts in Amsterdam. Particularly the ones that read "cum all over my tits"

:rofl:

#33 daphatty   15 Years Already?! CAGiversary!   6700 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2006 - 03:10 AM

I wonder how long I could walk around L.A. (during E3) before getting horridly murdered? How much was it CheapyD? Also, what the hell does the "gangsta" writing say?

#34 zewone   Thursday CAGiversary!   43156 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2006 - 04:49 AM

How much was it CheapyD? Also, what the hell does the "gangsta" writing say?

Psyckoze.

#35 retro_killa   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   27 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

retro_killa

Posted 27 June 2006 - 12:13 AM

i need that sweet shirt for my self

#36 KaneRobot   The Profit$ of Doom CAGiversary!   10528 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 17 July 2006 - 04:14 PM

Torn between putting this in the thread about the Cafepress store or here, but since this thread has the picture....

SUGGESTION - "Cheap Ass Gamer" (or maybe just "CAG") written on the front, but almost illegible so it looks similar to the picture in the OP. Put the same text that the OP shirt has underneath it. End result: and we all put on our new "Gangsta CAG ooooh" shirts, and have cake to celebrate.

#37 RegalSin2020   Banned Banned   799 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

RegalSin2020

Posted 18 July 2006 - 07:48 AM

First off there is more then one Gang out there in the USA or even world.

Second off these gangs are made up of poor kids from quiet city
neighborhoods or rich kids in the suburbs and is very unorganized.

These so called gangs has been around since the 1980's and was used as puppets for larger syndicates.

Fuck that pile of crap shirt. Thanks to crap like that my family complains each time they see me with a bandana or wear my hood.

Whats really sad is the outcome of these people. They are dead in some corner, becomes the next average consumers, or is that bum on the street you see during day time hanging out on the corner with patches.

I mean there only kids dammit and people treat them like trash. I probablyu knew like 40 people that was mixed up in gangs.

#38 KaneRobot   The Profit$ of Doom CAGiversary!   10528 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 July 2006 - 12:26 PM

These so called gangs has been around since the 1980's and was used as puppets for larger syndicates.

Fuck that pile of crap shirt. Thanks to crap like that my family complains each time they see me with a bandana or wear my hood.

Whats really sad is the outcome of these people. They are dead in some corner, becomes the next average consumers, or is that bum on the street you see during day time hanging out on the corner with patches.

I mean there only kids dammit and people treat them like trash. I probablyu knew like 40 people that was mixed up in gangs.

If there is a Cheapy Awards category for post of the year, this should be a nominee.

#39 zewone   Thursday CAGiversary!   43156 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 18 July 2006 - 05:29 PM

Something is wrong with your brain.

#40 Chacrana   You wa Cock CAGiversary!   22669 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2006 - 03:04 PM

I mean there only kids dammit and people treat them like trash.

Because they are. Seriously. What do kids in gangs contribute to society? Abso-fucking-lutely nothing. It doesn't matter if you're a kid. You wanna be cool and join a gang? Deal with the fucking consequences.

Edit: Oh, and learn to spell. Maybe even learn to sound like someone who at least graduated from middle school.

#41 evanft   Wombat needs Nutrisystem. CAGiversary!   7006 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2006 - 11:48 PM

Because they are. Seriously. What do kids in gangs contribute to society? Abso-fucking-lutely nothing. It doesn't matter if you're a kid. You wanna be cool and join a gang? Deal with the fucking consequences.

Edit: Oh, and learn to spell. Maybe even learn to sound like someone who at least graduated from middle school.

If I may: owned.

#42 kenshinx454   Slasher of Prices! CAGiversary!   160 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

kenshinx454

Posted 22 July 2006 - 11:47 PM

I would like to take all of the sweatshirts and toss them into a large bonfire...

#43 KaneRobot   The Profit$ of Doom CAGiversary!   10528 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 22 July 2006 - 11:59 PM

RegalSin2020 - ignore those naysayers, they are just jealous of you. Please, post more often, especially when it comes to the topic of society's problems and/or morality.

#44 akilshohen   Akilla!!! CAGiversary!   2285 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

akilshohen

Posted 25 July 2006 - 08:11 AM

Wow if I were to wear that around the corner from my house, I'd probably get shot.

#45 Dead of Knight  

Dead of Knight

Posted 30 July 2006 - 04:35 AM

Best shirt ever.

#46 Sarang01   My Use Name Is Saber CAGiversary!   5586 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 31 July 2006 - 10:57 AM

Come ON Cheapy, you gotta reprazent your set! ;-P

Shit Regal, you are the motherfuckin' MAN! With this Colecovision you'll learn how to speak even more than that paragraph, MORE beautiful sentences!

No but seriously:
My eyes, beautiful but red
blood is the liquid
seeps, seeps from the watching
Shitty, shitty post,
I look no more.
Eyes gouged,
please, please.
No more of yours.
Pain fills my sight
but only for a minute.
Blessed blindness