Awful "Gangsta" Sweatshirt

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
I saw this at a Big & Tall shop in Shibuya.
I was going to buy it, but it was a bit on the expensive side, so I chickened out.

gangsta.jpg

I wonder how many Japanese people are wearing that right now not knowing what it says?

Makes you wonder what some of the Japanese script on clothes sold here means...

[quote name='RedvsBlue']
Makes you wonder what some of the Japanese script on clothes sold here means...[/QUOTE]

Or the Japanese tattoos everybody loves to get. They always say "It means love, happiness, and family!!" and it probably really says "I eat cock"

Oh man! What store was it at Cheapy?

I'm headin out Tokyo way during Golden Week probly so I will SO buy this if I see it.

(random side note: BIG & TALL STORE!? IN JAPAN!?!? WHA WHAAAAAAA?)

hey cheapy - what are those types of tokoyo girls called who are trying to be super california and bleach their hair and are ridiculously orange?

thats hardcore, biaaatch! that be the perfect shirt to sip a forty in.......... or shoot hookers.

[quote name='thagoat']thats hardcore, biaaatch! that be the perfect shirt to sip a forty in.......... or shoot hookers.[/quote]

Gangstas don't shoot hookers. They're too valuable.

That is the greatest sweatshirt in the history of the world. If it didn't say Crips and Bloods on it I'd buy one - as it stands now you could get shot inside 30 minutes for wearing that here.

Haha that reminds me of the shirt my chinese friend has that the brand is "5% Homme" He was shocked when we told him homme was man in french. He still wears the shirt though

Oh shit that is hilarious.

I think I might get a couple shirts made up with that on it and then give 'em to people or take them to the salvation army or something.

First thing that popped into my mind:

" Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
A real gangsta-ass nigga plays his cards right
A real gangsta-ass nigga never runs his fuckin mouth
Cuz real gangsta-ass niggas don't start fights
And niggas always gotta high cap
Showin' all his boys how he shot em
But real gangsta-ass niggas don't flex nuts
Cuz real gangsta-ass niggas know they got em
And everythings cool in the mind of a gangsta
Cuz gangsta-ass niggas think deep
Up three-sixty-five a year 24/7
Cuz real gangsta ass niggas don't sleep"

Gotta love Office Space and the soundtrack!

[quote name='CheapyD']I saw this at a Big & Tall shop in Shibuya.
I was going to buy it, but it was a bit on the expensive side, so I chickened out.

[/QUOTE]

Hmm, this makes me wonder two things.

1. Do the clothing sizes in the Japanese "Big and Tall" shop equal normal American size clothing?

2. If an American actually wore this shirt in any gang infested big city in the U.S, would they get shot?

And also, for the asian character tattoos ignorant people get: I actually knew a guy in college who was stationed in Japan for a year doing military service and got one of those faddish tattoos while he was there. He came back with an interesting looking tattoo that the local japanese college student translated as "habitual serial monkey rapist." XD Moral of the story--don't get a tattoo in a foreign language you cannot read or understand.

[quote name='Spacepest']Hmm, this makes me wonder two things.

2. If an American actually wore this shirt in any gang infested big city in the U.S, would they get shot? [/QUOTE]

Anything that says "Crips and Bloods" but then has the audacity to say "oooh" right after it is going to get you shot. Even in upscale areas without gangs.

If I wore that here in Phoenix I would get stabbed in the face. Thats the kind of shirt that you wear when youre in a group of 3 or more.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Meh, comical yes, but there's worse shirts in Amsterdam. Particularly the ones that read "cum all over my tits"[/quote]:rofl:

I wonder how long I could walk around L.A. (during E3) before getting horridly murdered? How much was it CheapyD? Also, what the hell does the "gangsta" writing say?

[quote name='daphatty']How much was it CheapyD? Also, what the hell does the "gangsta" writing say?[/QUOTE]
Psyckoze.

I wear that shirt through da 'hood all the time and only a few huge guys tried to shoot me. So, yes, its safe.

Torn between putting this in the thread about the Cafepress store or here, but since this thread has the picture....

SUGGESTION - "Cheap Ass Gamer" (or maybe just "CAG") written on the front, but almost illegible so it looks similar to the picture in the OP. Put the same text that the OP shirt has underneath it. End result: and we all put on our new "Gangsta CAG ooooh" shirts, and have cake to celebrate.

First off there is more then one Gang out there in the USA or even world.

Second off these gangs are made up of poor kids from quiet city
neighborhoods or rich kids in the suburbs and is very unorganized.

These so called gangs has been around since the 1980's and was used as puppets for larger syndicates.

fuck that pile of crap shirt. Thanks to crap like that my family complains each time they see me with a bandana or wear my hood.

Whats really sad is the outcome of these people. They are dead in some corner, becomes the next average consumers, or is that bum on the street you see during day time hanging out on the corner with patches.

I mean there only kids dammit and people treat them like trash. I probablyu knew like 40 people that was mixed up in gangs.

[quote name='RegalSin2020']First off there is more then one Gang out there in the USA or even world.

These so called gangs has been around since the 1980's and was used as puppets for larger syndicates.

fuck that pile of crap shirt. Thanks to crap like that my family complains each time they see me with a bandana or wear my hood.

Whats really sad is the outcome of these people. They are dead in some corner, becomes the next average consumers, or is that bum on the street you see during day time hanging out on the corner with patches.

I mean there only kids dammit and people treat them like trash. I probablyu knew like 40 people that was mixed up in gangs.[/QUOTE]
If there is a Cheapy Awards category for post of the year, this should be a nominee.

[quote name='RegalSin2020']First off there is more then one Gang out there in the USA or even world.

I mean there only kids dammit and people treat them like trash. I probablyu knew like 40 people that was mixed up in gangs.[/QUOTE]

Something is wrong with your brain.

I mean there only kids dammit and people treat them like trash. I probablyu knew like 40 people that was mixed up in gangs.[/quote]

Remember when that one dude who used to enjoy the crappiest games made a post about introducing himself (hes now banned, and for some reason I cant remember his user name at the moment)? Well, I'd appreciate it if this guy did the same thing.

Either english is not his first language or he is very young... or he is uh... not a great typist....

[quote name='RegalSin2020']I mean there only kids dammit and people treat them like trash.[/QUOTE]

Because they are. Seriously. What do kids in gangs contribute to society? Abso-fucking-lutely nothing. It doesn't matter if you're a kid. You wanna be cool and join a gang? Deal with the fucking consequences.

Edit: Oh, and learn to spell. Maybe even learn to sound like someone who at least graduated from middle school.

[quote name='Chacrana']Because they are. Seriously. What do kids in gangs contribute to society? Abso-fucking-lutely nothing. It doesn't matter if you're a kid. You wanna be cool and join a gang? Deal with the fucking consequences.

Edit: Oh, and learn to spell. Maybe even learn to sound like someone who at least graduated from middle school.[/QUOTE]

If I may: owned.

RegalSin2020 - ignore those naysayers, they are just jealous of you. Please, post more often, especially when it comes to the topic of society's problems and/or morality.

Come ON Cheapy, you gotta reprazent your set! ;-P

Shit Regal, you are the motherfuckin' MAN! With this Colecovision you'll learn how to speak even more than that paragraph, MORE beautiful sentences!

No but seriously:
My eyes, beautiful but red
blood is the liquid
seeps, seeps from the watching
Shitty, shitty post,
I look no more.
Eyes gouged,
please, please.
No more of yours.
Pain fills my sight
but only for a minute.
Blessed blindness