ATTENTION to all CAGers that bought games in the Hialeah,FL CC this Sunday....

DOMINATOR912

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
PLEASE let me get the ticket number off of your reciept (is located near the top right hand corner of the receipt and begins with the numbers 0861). This is pretty much to those who got games such as Disgaea, ESPN NHL, and any of the other good finds. I work at that CC and just want to make a copy of the receipt so that I can take it to BB and pricematch some of the games. Thanks.

good luck. I have been trying to get a receipt with Pikmin on it just in general. I couldn't imagine you finding a guy that has disgaea on his in your area.

Well there are at least TWO guys that got Disgaea in my store since I saw when they bought it. I just hope they see this thread......

PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!! I am gonna attempt to do this on Monday, and since I know many CAGers will be online tonight (since the REAL sale begins tomorrow), I'm bringing this post to the top and hope they see it...........

I tried. If you make a real copy of that receipt, the names of the games wont print out, only the UPC. It needs to be from my own store for the actual game name to come out on the receipt. This is why I am asking for help. BTW, where can I find Big Nick's receipt scan?

Gee, I wonder why store would try to make it difficult to do questionable things... darn them and thier keen business sense!!!

bread's done
Back