Game Crazy Stuff, Ace Combat 5 Bundle etc.

TexTuna

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
They are currently running a B2G1F salle on new $17.99 and less games begins on SUNDAY. And at least at the Garland store I saw nothing there worth going back for.

They are running a b2g1f right now on used games $4.99 and less so a good time to stack up the old sports games and other such trade bait.

For those in the D/FW area there is an Ace Combat 5 bundle (game, flightstick II, yoke, squadron patch, box, etc. new at the S. Dallas location for $89 if you are interested.

That store sent one to the Garland store. I picked it up for $7 and some trade/sell games I had laying around - they gave decent trade vales certainly better than Gamestop but not as good as GameRush probably.

TexTuna

Sorry I had to trade for the one I got and almost $90 of trade material was most of my mad pile :)

You might have your local GC (if you have one) check into an instore transfer. They must do this on this game since that is how I ended up getting mine (not that I requested the transfer but it was done because the Garland store is the highest volume one in the area).

Speaking of this store also has 4 Steel Battalion bundles for anyone looking for them. Three are NIB at $198 but one is used with no box for $90. I don't know if that includes the game or not as I didn't look at it too close. One of these days if I can get a complete bundle cheap enough I will and will get another XBox (haven't had one in years) to play it.

TexTuna

And just a heads up, since Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence is coming out w/ online play, I saw a couple of used HDD's for $13.99, don't know how much they are going for right now, but I found that pretty cheap.

[quote name='TexTuna']
That store sent one to the Garland store. I picked it up for $7 and some trade/sell games I had laying around - they gave decent trade vales certainly better than Gamestop but not as good as GameRush probably.

TexTuna[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have a good comparison for GS vs GC vs GR. A month or two ago, when Geist was available by the pile at TRU for $10, I bought a few and traded them to all three places. Now note that I'm sure the prices have dropped at all 3 since then, so don't rush out and trade in your Geist, but this gives you a good idea of the relative trade-in values at the three stores:

GS: $12
GC: $18.18
GR: $24

I ended up trading a couple more in at Gamecrazy though because it was during the time they dropped all those games like Makai and Atelier Iris. Plus I was able to find a Phoenix Wright as a bonus. So I saved a bit on all those games. GR has had nothing to buy recently, so the $24 was fairly useless :whistle2:(.

bread's done
Back