Asahi Beer Girls at the Tokyo Dome

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
We went to the World Baseball Classic at the Tokyo Dome last Sunday, where we watched Japan lose to Korea.

One of the highlights of the event was getting this video of the "pit stop" for the beer girls. The girls carry small kegs of beer on their backs. Although it looks pretty heavy, I'm pretty sure the girls have strict orders to keep their smiles on at all times.
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcW3wJ5yqfQ[/MEDIA]

Its a good encentive to sell beer. Get that huge weight off your back...of course they get refilled too, but they get to kinda of rest with the bucket on the table.

I was kinda dissapointed by those outfits...need to be more reveailing.

ROFL...you know you strap a keg to someones back here, particularly a 5 foot tall woman, and I'm thinking the ACLU would be holding daily rallies all day LONG outside the ballpark :)

And did you see that guy? Wearing gloves? Cleaning the floor? DURING the event? Amazing.......this strange, mystical land you live in......beer girls....cleaning boys....chocobos.....this Japan sounds amazing!

I love the cleaning guy that just slips into frame. Cheapy do you pay these people to shoot these videos. I could also hear cheapy and his lady talking in the background.

[quote name='HeadRusch']And did you see that guy? Wearing gloves? Cleaning the floor? DURING the event? Amazing.......this strange, mystical land you live in......beer girls....cleaning boys....chocobos.....this Japan sounds amazing![/QUOTE]

Correction: Glove. Why bother to just put on one? lol

bread's done
Back