-

Sorry to see you go, TSD. Hopefully you'll keeping visiting the CAG family. Good luck with college and moving out. I think it's a great investment in your life.

I'll be dropping a couple of bids. The $1 discount will be greatly appreciated when I finally win Hello Kitty Roller Rescue!

Isn't Kakuto Chojin considered to be extremely rare because they recalled it due to Arabic chants in the background music?

i bid on the dragon quest 8 guide whee high bidder.

that is a LOT of guides. You know, i am unloading a lot of things right now as well, i am selling off all of my castlevania collection heh. It just doesnt make sense to hold onto all this junk if i am not even going to play it again ever. might as well ebay it if i am done with it.

[quote name='Blade']Isn't Kakuto Chojin considered to be extremely rare because they recalled it due to Arabic chants in the background music?[/quote]

if that helps my auction to rise in price, then yes :D

seriously...i think its rare, but i dont think its getting the kind of money that rare games usually get

Good luck with this TSD. I need to do this too, with a much smallwer library, but it still needs done, just can't pull myself to do it.

I probably will be forced to within the next few months, as my wedding date closes in and money gets tighter. But atleast I've got some comics to dump first.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Good luck with this TSD. I need to do this too, with a much smallwer library, but it still needs done, just can't pull myself to do it.
[/QUOTE]

Once you sell the first two or so games, it gets really addicting... its an easy way to pull in the cash.

Its hard at first, but it gets easier. I was clinging onto all my xbox stuff, and I'm never planning on replacing my broken Xbox... I've sold about 4 games so far, got more then what I paid for each of them, and have an extra $100 to burn.

That's alot of stuff to auction off at one time... you're going to make a ton of trips to the post office :lol:

Good luck in all this TSD... there comes a time in every person's life when they realize they have too much stuff, and even buying shitty games at $5 isn't a deal if the game sucks and you'll never play it. You'll have a much smaller colleciton, but it will be more respectable.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']I'm selling a lot of my stuff so I can start being more serious about my life.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to be the one to break this to you but that's really over rated. ;)

few bids added.

Me and my friend where remanising (sp?) about dave mirras BMX a few days ago, so I seen you had it up for auction so I'll get in on that.

Hey TSD, how hard is it selling everything you worked so hard to get? Did you find it difficult, or was it refreshing getting rid of tons of stuff you know you'll never play?

I've slowly starting thinning out my collection, but I find it difficult sometimes even selling games I haven't touched in years, and knowing I will never touch again. How did you get over this hurdle?

[quote name='Roufuss']Hey TSD, how hard is it selling everything you worked so hard to get? Did you find it difficult, or was it refreshing getting rid of tons of stuff you know you'll never play?

I've slowly starting thinning out my collection, but I find it difficult sometimes even selling games I haven't touched in years, and knowing I will never touch again. How did you get over this hurdle?[/quote]

Ahh...sorry for the delayed response.

At first, it was hard deciding on what to get rid of and all...but after a while, I've just been like fuck it. Most of the stuff, I won't ever have the time to play or mess with at all. As for any games that I get rid of and end up wanting to take a stab at later, I'll just track it down on ebay or somewhere if it's worth the price. It's actually been kind of refreshing. The shock of what some games are worth has also been exciting. World Sprint Cars 2002 or whatever the hell it's called fetched $60 used. I have no idea why it's worth that much, but whatever...I'm not complaining lol.

I originally got over the hurdle by realizing what's important and what isn't. By realizing that there is a lot of money that I have tied up in this that could be better spent else where. I don't regret ever buying the games that I've bought...not one bit. I'll make way more than what I've paid. In my eyes, it's been a good investment and I always knew that one day I'd end up getting rid of most of my collection.

i had to do the same thing a few years ago right before graduating college...just figured i had to move on and stop hoarding

i now own a whopping 3 games...and they are what im playing right now....i doubt i will stop gaming, but i just dont collect anymore

its a tough thing to do, getting rid of the stuff you thought so important over the past few years...good job buddy

[quote name='blackjaw']i had to do the same thing a few years ago right before graduating college...just figured i had to move on and stop hoarding

i now own a whopping 3 games...and they are what im playing right now....i doubt i will stop gaming, but i just dont collect anymore

its a tough thing to do, getting rid of the stuff you thought so important over the past few years...good job buddy[/quote]

yeah...ill personally never stop gaming

thanks for the bump trakan, i see that you're still the man around these parts ;)

worst thing you can do is try to get out of gaming : )

i did this back around 2000 thinking that im too old for games (27) . so i dumped off my entire collection .... 6 months later i got bored and started buying again ,..... today i have around 10 X the amount of games i had back in 2000

i had around 100 games back in 2000 and i probally got close to 1000 today (maybe 800-1000)

and back then i thought i would never get into game colleting again

: )

hi tsd, i noticed on your konamix auction that you put ps2 twice in the title (item# 083717171270). i think you meant "ps1 ps2" instead. if it's already been mentioned, forget i said anything ;)

sorry to hear you're leaving the vid games scene. you were one of the best CAGs around. good luck in the future!

EDIT: wow, you're selling some really nice ps1 rpgs! :shock:

bread's done
Back