Ledhed...a fag?

Phazing Zero

CAGiversary!
So I was talking to Led, right? and you know, we're talking, when suddenly, he decides to come out of the closet (or...that's what I gathered from it)

l Ledhed l: i got a new CAG avatar
OlroxPrime: hahahahah
OlroxPrime: what is it?
OlroxPrime: send it here boy
l Ledhed l: in honor of Brokeback Mountain
l Ledhed l: have you seen it?
l Ledhed l: brokeback that is?
OlroxPrime: you...watched it?
l Ledhed l: yeah
l Ledhed l: and its really goddamn good
OlroxPrime: YOU FAG
OlroxPrime: SHUT UP
OlroxPrime: $$$$$$
l Ledhed l: so save your fag jokes for someone else
OlroxPrime: EAT MY DICK
OlroxPrime: FAG
l Ledhed l: anyways
OlroxPrime: no
OlroxPrime: YOU FAG
OlroxPrime: SHOO OOOP
l Ledhed l: the famous line from the movie is "I wish I knew how to quit you"
l Ledhed l: so i put up crazy japanese cowboy
OlroxPrime: SUCK MY DICK
OlroxPrime: OH YEAH, I'M SURE YOU WOULD
l Ledhed l: and my location is: HOW TO QUITTA YOU?
OlroxPrime: DICK SICKERS
OlroxPrime: sucker*
OlroxPrime: SHOO OOOP
OlroxPrime: did you see it alone?
l Ledhed l: yeah

so, needless to say, I think we all can finally rest....Ledhed is a fag, and we should hang him.

[quote name='Trakan']So that's what he was doing instead of playing Halo with us last night....[/QUOTE]

Actually, I was sleeping after an alcohol-feuled weekend of debauchery last night. I watched Brokeback sometime earlier in the week.

Also:

l Ledhed l (7:47:57 PM): hey, try to get on cag
OlroxPrime (7:48:17 PM): fuck you dick
l Ledhed l (7:48:25 PM): lol

They don't call him Ledfag for nothing. Way to stoop to new lows in our respect for you and raising the bar of fagg0try in the CAG community. I'm not sure there is one straight guy here who would voluntarily opt to sit down and enjoy a tale of 2 male lovers, LET ALONE PAY FOR IT!!!!!

This message has been paid for by the Olrox Prime Foundation to keep gays out of the Halo military.

[quote name='jlarlee']I'm glad Crash won the best movie Oscar. I actually saw that and it was quite good.[/QUOTE]

That isn't the point. The point is Led watched a movie about two gay cowboy lovers in his room by himself. What a fagmodel.

[quote name='Arikado']That isn't the point. The point is Led watched a movie about two gay cowboy lovers in his room by himself. What a fagmodel.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully he didn't use th ehole in the bottom of the popcorn bucket trick

[quote name='Crymson']LET ALONE PAY FOR IT!!!!![/QUOTE]

Ha. Does anyone, anywhere, pay for movies anymore? I downloaded it. From the internet. For free. From the internet. Where I downloaded it.

[quote name='jlarlee']Hopefully he didn't use th ehole in the bottom of the popcorn bucket trick[/QUOTE]

That movie is funnier than you'll ever be. And the movie isn't really that funny to begin with.

Ledfag01 - as a friend I must ask that you don't defend this movie and you just apologize to the rest of us that you admitted to this travesty.

[quote name='Ledhed']Ha. Does anyone, anywhere, pay for movies anymore? I downloaded it. From the internet. For free. From the internet. Where I downloaded it.[/QUOTE]
And you watched the gay cowboy film. Alone. In your room. By yourself. Sober. Not even with the little black kid around.

Didn't pay for it eh? So you were just out cruising the internet for dick, and stumbled upon the cowboy movie? Stealing a homo cowboy flick is far worse than paying for one. To yearn for the intimate escape of homosexual media badly enough to succumb to theivery, its just vile.

This message has been payed for by the Olrox Prime Foundation to keep gays out of the Halo military.

[quote name='Ledhed']Ha. Does anyone, anywhere, pay for movies anymore? I downloaded it. From the internet. For free. From the internet. Where I downloaded it.

[/QUOTE]

So you are a gay pirate?

[quote name='jlarlee']So you are a gay pirate?[/QUOTE]

I belive the proper term is butt pirate.

This message has been payed for by the Olrox Prime Foundation to keep gays out of the Halo military.

It's too bad people use Brokeback Mountain as a politcal catalyst; what I've seen of it is crafted very well.

I don't like it when people bastardize art and love for their political agendas. Ya'knaw mean?

[quote name='Brak']It's too bad people use Brokeback Mountain as a politcal catalyst; what I've seen of it is crafted very well.

I don't like it when people bastardize art and love for their political agendas. Ya'knaw mean?[/QUOTE]

explain?

[quote name='rocksolidaudio']explain?[/QUOTE]

Well, I think it's unfair that people use Brokeback Mountain for their bullshit political agendas.

"Take that, right wing America!"

"I ain't seein' that fagg0t shit!"

"This is a sign of the degeneration of American society!"

It's all the same, no matter which blithering idiot says it. Of course film (and all art, for that matter) can be subjective -- especially story telling; and intent of -- but emotions aren't. It's a shame that people use something that seems crafted so well for their own selfish agendas. To me, it doesn't ruin the film... but to others, it may. Oh, well... I guess. It's not going to stop me from checking it out.

The movie was crafted with a politcal agenda in mind, that is to show America, that homosexuals are people just like you and I. From its very conception its intent was for us to sympathize with the homosexual community and to recognize them as legitimate human beings. Now if this movie, as you suggest, is purely for art's sake and is isolated from current issues, why aren't there other movies of similar subject floating around? There may be, if so then educate me. Don't you think the appearance of this movie is more than a little convienient in regards to the current ethical and political debate on gay rights?

[quote name='Crymson']The movie was crafted with a politcal agenda in mind, that is to show America, that homosexuals are people just like you and I.[/QUOTE]

Is that really a political agenda, though? Let me rephrase that: should that be a poltical agenda? Should "love" be up for debate and discussion?

I understand what you're saying, and agree with it; I'm not arguing your point, either. But, in my opinion, this film (from what I've researched), transcends political debating and discussion, while causing needed debate and discussion... and, afterall, it should. It won't, but it should; it's theme is more important than that. Yes, it was crafted to open eyes and humanize the "monster" or "disease" people think homosexuality is...

I never said that the film was purely art's sake. I don't feel that way, either. My point was that people are ignoring the film because of their political agendas: not seeing it because they hate, or are afraid of, homosexuals, or solely seeing it just to stick it to The Man -- and that discredits what the film is, as art and as an important message.

Something that's absolute -- true -- presented in an artistic fashion.

[quote name='rocksolidaudio']i saw it with a lady friend[/QUOTE]

Did she touch your penis? If not, it's not worth it

[quote name='rocksolidaudio']but it IS a good movie, objectively[/QUOTE]

that's cool, now Ledhed has someone to watch it with. You guys got the anal beads?

[quote name='Brak']Is that really a political agenda, though? Let me rephrase that: should that be a poltical agenda? Should "love" be up for debate and discussion?[/QUOTE]

how about you guys stop with all that debate crap, when all I did was call Ledhed a fag.
who cares about the queers anyway? they're not real people

[quote name='Brak']Is that really a political agenda, though? Let me rephrase that: should that be a poltical agenda? Should "love" be up for debate and discussion?

I understand what you're saying, and agree with it; I'm not arguing your point, either. But, in my opinion, this film (from what I've researched), transcends political debating and discussion, while causing needed debate and discussion... and, afterall, it should. It won't, but it should; it's theme is more important than that. Yes, it was crafted to open eyes and humanize the "monster" or "disease" people think homosexuality is...

I never said that the film was purely art's sake. I don't feel that way, either. My point was that people are ignoring the film because of their political agendas: not seeing it because they hate, or are afraid of, homosexuals, or solely seeing it just to stick it to The Man -- and that discredits what the film is, as art and as an important message.

Something that's absolute -- true -- presented in an artistic fashion.[/QUOTE]

I knew there was a reason I liked you, Brak (and not in that way). Amid a sea of juvenile insecurities, you bring up solid, well thought out insight.

I won't stir the pot further. Just wanted to give you props.

[quote name='ViolentLee']I knew there was a reason I liked you, Brak (and not in that way). Amid a sea of juvenile insecurities, you bring up solid, well thought out insight.

I won't stir the pot further. Just wanted to give you props.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. :O

[quote name='Crymson']The movie was crafted with a politcal agenda in mind, that is to show America, that homosexuals are people just like you and I. From its very conception its intent was for us to sympathize with the homosexual community and to recognize them as legitimate human beings. Now if this movie, as you suggest, is purely for art's sake and is isolated from current issues, why aren't there other movies of similar subject floating around? There may be, if so then educate me. Don't you think the appearance of this movie is more than a little convienient in regards to the current ethical and political debate on gay rights?[/quote]

Boys Don't Cry
Capote (not really about the issue, but he was gay)
TransAmerica

Those are the big 3 (other than BrokeBack) that have had major attention over the last 10 years. Never saw any of them, and to be honest, I really have no desire to see them, due to the subject matter. I don't look down upon people that make that choice (in my mind it is a choice and not the way you're born, but thats another issue), but I have no desire to watch a movie about them.

bread's done
Back