H: $175 GS Credit W: PayPal, The Division UPlay, Astroneer

A Happy Panda

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Couple things first:

1. I only accept PAYPAL!
2. All games are in mint/used condition and come complete unless otherwise noted.
3. I will ship First Class with DC
4. I will ship only after I receive payment
5. As usual, if you have more feedback I ship first, if I do you ship first.
6. PM me or post if you have any specific questions.
7. I only ship to the US
8. I will NOT look at lists unless I have specified so next to the game, e.g. "Game Name - will look at lists"

HAVES

Gamestop $175 Gift Card - Will sell for $160 PayPal 

Make offers for any of the following:

Xbox 360 Grand Theft Auto V - Complete / mint - $16 shipped
Xbox 360 Mass Effect 2: Collector's Edition - Complete, slight wear on sleeve, DLC codes are used - $15 shipped
Xbox 360 Halo 3: ODST - Complete / mint
Xbox 360 Halo Wars: Unopened
Xbox 360 Halo: CE Anniversary Edition - Complete / mint
Xbox 360 Halo 3 - Complete / mint
Xbox 360 Battlefield 3: Premium Edition, DLC codes are used

Take the Halo games for $30 shipped
Take all the 360 games for $63 shipped

Gamecube - The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker - Complete and in good/excellent condition, pics available upon request - $30 shipped

WANTS

Astroneer Steam Code

The Division UPlay PC Code w/ Season Pass 

Last edited by a moderator:
Couple things first:

1. I only accept NON-CC PAYPAL!
2. All games are in mint/used condition and come complete unless otherwise noted.
3. I will ship First Class with DC
4. I will ship only after I receive payment
5. PM me if you have any specific questions!
6. All prices are negotiable so don't be afraid to bargain.

So here's the small list:

Tony Hawk's American Wasteland - $20 shipped

Contra: Shattered Soldier - $12 shipped (The case has stickers on it because I bought it used from EB. The disc is scratch-free and mint however)

NCAA Football 06 - $20 shipped. (The case has a couple tears on the front, I bought it this way from GS without realizing the tears before I broke the shrinkwrap)

Time Crisis 3 with TWO Guncons - Not sure what to ask for. Around $25-$30 shipped though.

Your PS2 sell list has been merged into this TL. Per the stickied forum rules, one TL per person. Please update this one as needed, and if you wish to start a new one, please mark this one as "close", then any mod will close it for you.

Bump ***Fixed THAW Price, $17 not $27, that'd be ridiculous...unless someone wants to pay it***

Copy & pasted this info here in case problems arise later:

THE PSP HAS BEEN SOLD!!!

One - Sony Playstation Portable - Used but in very good condition. Has a few hairline scratches on the screen, hardly noticeable, you have to try to look for them. The analog also looks worn but functions perfectly. Also has a couple hairline scratches on the back of the PSP on the silver ring of the PSP logo. It is 1.5 firmware and has certain applications included on the memory card, please PM me for specifics!!
I have the original box for the PSP and everything that came included EXCEPT the Spiderman 2 UMD. This includes:
-Cleaning cloth
-AC Adaptor (both parts)
-Battery
-PSP Manual
-Headphones with the attachable remote
-UMD Sample Disc
-Soft Cloth case
-32 MB Sony Memory Stick
-White wrist strap
One - Playgear Pocket Case - With Halo 2 cover. (It's nothing special, I made it from a magazine and it's pretty bad but it still looks sweet)
One - Lumines. Complete with manual and case. Case has some holes on the back, I have no idea how they got there but I have pictures. Game is in good condition, works perfectly. Again, hairline scratches on disc, mostly finger smudges on the UMD CASE not the disc itself.
One - Ridge Racer. Complete with manual and case. Everything is in great condition. Like Lumines, it has a couple hairline scratches on the disc and finger smudges on the UMD CASE. Works perfectly.
One - 512 MB Sandisk Memory Stick (Baby Blue). Includes the DUO Adaptor that came included with it. I have never used the adaptor so I cannot say if it works or not.

how about those time crisis 3 w/2 guncons for $25 shipped?

guess that other guy never bought the guncon alone?

bump sorry for the late replies and lack of photos I've been really busy with school lately. I'll try to get photos of the Guncons as soon as I can. Sorry for everyone who was interested in them.

updated list for items sold

took time crisis off the block for the time being

After watching the GoW II Trailer I REALLY want another copy of GoW! SO sell me your Non-GH version pleaasse!!!

[quote name='A Happy Panda']updated list for items sold

took time crisis off the block for the time being

After watching the GoW II Trailer I REALLY want another copy of GoW! SO sell me your Non-GH version pleaasse!!![/quote]

How much you willing to pay for God of War Non-GH version?

CML for Table Tennis and Saint's Row.

I also have the media remote that only came to the 1st million 360's and I have Warioware Touched

Would you consider doing a cash combo deal with Tetris +19 USD through paypal or money order for Saint's Row or Tetris DS + Metriod Prime Hunters DS for the game? I don't have any feedback on here, but do have very positive feedback on both ebay (100+ 98%) and gametz (22 100%) and would be able to send out first. Let me know!

bread's done
Back