Warning for women on Spring Break

I remember I had a neigbor who got pregnant after a Spring Break, she managed to track the guy down, and had the baby with him.

So guys, be careful, too. Use those trojans, Magnums, and Blackjacks.

"About 40 percent said they regretted passing out or not remembering what they did."

so the other 60% enjoy drinking till there stupid, passing out, and then getting raped?

[quote name='BasketCase1080']"About 40 percent said they regretted passing out or not remembering what they did."

so the other 60% enjoy drinking till there stupid, passing out, and then getting raped?[/QUOTE]
Ha, well, I assume that part of that 60% didn't pass out, but I'm sure some people didn't mind.

"74 percent said the break results in increased sexual activity"

And the other 26% are whores all year long, no?

Is this thread a joke? I didn't think anyone was ignorant that spring break is an alcohol and drug soaked whore fest that's second only to Mardi Gras for drunken debauchery. Maybe we should've figured it out when Mexico and the Caribbean became the dominant destination due to the lower drinking age. I miss driving six hours to Mexico so we could get hammered in bars and not have to worry about fake ID's and all that shit but spring break has become ridiculous. I hope my daughter doesn't plan on going to spring break when she's old enough. Seems like a good time to plan a family reunion or something...lol.

75% of the population believe 52% of all statistics they see without consideration for how the stats are structured. Of those 75%, 13% believe in Vampire Jesus & skeleton pirates. The other 86% know that there's a 10% chance of shower during the lunar eclipse.

[quote name='jaykrue']75% of the population believe 52% of all statistics they see without consideration for how the stats are structured. Of those 75%, 13% believe in Vampire Jesus & skeleton pirates. The other 86% know that there's a 10% chance of shower during the lunar eclipse.[/quote]

I believe in Vampire Jesus.

[quote name='javeryh']I believe in Vampire Jesus.[/quote]
So my expert statistical analysis detects you also believe in skeleton pirates. I suggest you don't go to the Caribbean for your vacation this year. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']fuck you, everyone knows it's Zombie Jesus. Jackass. :roll: ;)[/quote]
No way, you know it's Vampire Jesus. Why else would he want you to drink his blood? It's how vampires take control of you.

[quote name='Mouse']"74 percent said the break results in increased sexual activity"

And the other 26% are whores all year long, no?[/QUOTE]
QFT :applause:

[quote name='jaykrue']No way, you know it's Vampire Jesus. Why else would he want you to drink his blood? It's how vampires take control of you.[/QUOTE]Then explain the whole resurrection thing. Yeah that's what I thought. Zombie, mother fucker! :roll: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Then explain the whole resurrection thing. Yeah that's what I thought. Zombie, mother fucker! :roll: :lol:[/quote]

Hello! Vampires are also undead. But zombies don't want your blood. It's all about the brains. Jesus was all about the blood. Plus vampires have magical powers while zombies are just mindless automatons. Jesus couldn't be a zombie if he could turn water into wine or walk on water. So he's a vampire. :lol:

[quote name='Mouse']"74 percent said the break results in increased sexual activity"

And the other 26% are whores all year long, no?[/QUOTE]

QFT :lol:

LOL...STD breakouts on spring break, hah, who would have thought?

Good thing I was too busy working during my college spring breaks to even worry about going on vacation anywhere and getting any STDs. (My tuition didn't pay for itself you know.)

Now, instead of waiting maybe once a year during the springtime for a few weeks of that official college sanctioned vacation orgy, I can skip town anytime and have wild group sex whenever I want. Being out of college rules.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Any college girl morons who go down to spring break to get drunk and show their tits deserve to get drugged and taken advantage of.[/quote]

Misogyny and the sexual morality of a fundie senior citizen?

You must be a devil with the ladies.

[quote name='jaykrue']So my expert statistical analysis detects you also believe in skeleton pirates. I suggest you don't go to the Caribbean for your vacation this year. :lol:[/quote]

Doesn't a belief imply a leap of faith? Skeleton Pirates are totally real. One of them is always asking me for money on the corner of 49th and Madison.

As for Zombie Jesus, that's just delusional crazy talk. Everyone knows Jesus is a Vampire.

[quote name='jaykrue']Hello! Vampires are also undead. But zombies don't want your blood. It's all about the brains. Jesus was all about the blood. Plus vampires have magical powers while zombies are just mindless automatons. Jesus couldn't be a zombie if he could turn water into wine or walk on water. So he's a vampire. :lol:[/QUOTE]Obviously that was before he became a zombie. :roll:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Obviously that was before he became a zombie. :roll:[/quote]

Ok, if we're talkin' post-death, how can jesus mysteriously escape his tomb? If he was a zombie, he'd have nails and teeth as strong as diamonds to cut through the boulder but instead it was set aside i.e. telekinesis... which is a power usually ascribed to vampires. Plus, how can he keep appearing out of nowhere and surprising all the ppl he wanted to show that it was a miracle? Teleportation? Another vampire power. If he was a zombie, you'd here him either lumbering slowly down the street or screaming his head off while running at you. Vampire, dude. Vampire.;):cool:

[quote name='camoor']Misogyny and the sexual morality of a fundie senior citizen?

You must be a devil with the ladies.[/QUOTE]

Only the drunk ones who are too hammered to know better than to come home with me.

bread's done
Back