The "Official" I got my Copy of G.R.A.W

Ghaleon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I just picked mine up boy am I glad that I reserved mine as they only got enough to fill the pre-orders they had (4) extras but those have already sold, this was at GS by the way. See ya on the Battlefield.

P.S.
I work in 1.5hrs so I may not be on until about 1245am CST later tonigth catch ya all then.

Picked mine up this morning got the last one from Gamestop that wasn't reserved. Beat the training and the games seems pretty cool so far.

OK, I have COD2 and it's pretty good but not my favorite thing in the world. What are the chances that I will like GRAW?

my BB said tomorrow morning or tonite. EB in westwood said only enough for preorders doh. Maybe tomorrow @ frys then

they better have it at EB or i'll be very angry. now i just need to decide if i want burnout too.

grabbed mine

and i suck at it

it's like splinter cell all over again... and anyone who has ever played splinter cell with me knows thats bad

I have a few places I can pick it up at today but I would like BB to sell so I can PM it. They said they have it in they just don't have a release date for it, so she said she would sell it. If nothing else I'll pick up my reserve at GS.

dunno, I was gonna call my manhattan beach frys after I get off work at 6 and work out. Does frys stay open till 9 on weekdays?

wow frys customer service sucks ass, they dont even pick up the phone.. I don't know why i'm so suprised thought. It is frys lol

it seems a ton of BB's just got them in stock. I should have went during lunch

k I just made a quick stop to BB. Motherfuckers already sold out.....

Played with zewone, pimpinc and rocksolidaudio before I went to work. Fun game.

damn u non @ work bitches.... grrr I'm having a pain in the ass finding it in stock. did pickup I hope BB lets me apply coupon when I pick it up like pricematch thingy.

This must be the most important game to ever be released if people are posting pictures of the packaging.

just got mine at eb...he sold me a reserved copy, as they had no non preordered copies left. I wouldn't have taken it, but they had a stack of about 20 preordered copies, it was close to closing time, and they have more coming in tmro morning.

I picked mine up kinda early today.

So far I've gotten through training, level 1, 2, and a good deal of 3 along with a couple rounds of team elimination... the game is really fun, it's my favorite 360 game so far.

Picked up mine today as well but only got to play for about 30 minutes before I had to head off to work. Damn fun game though.

I want this game insanely bad. I was going to wait until Friday so I could go to Gamestop and use a trade-in deal there to get it (since that's the earliest I can trek the 15 minutes and mass of bad drivers it takes to get there), but I was tempted to just buy it while I was at Wal-Mart. I made it to the game aisle and saw that it was all sold out. I guess I'm just intended to wait...

played the first mission, and i was extremely impressed. My only gripe is that the squad AI isnt all that good. Easy to look past though

Picked up my copy from gamestop. So far I have knock out Training and Level 1. Played alot of multiplayer... really good except for a small glitch that would boot me out on occasion. It had nothing to do with the person hosting. The graphics are amazing, especially the multiplayer map at night with the rain... I forgot the name of it.

well then, I finally stopped by the BB and apparently when you do instore pickup you can't pricematch but YOU CAN return it and then buy it back again lol... oh well price match and bam 46 dollars :)

This game is fucking AMAZING! Very few moments have made me as excited as this:

The mission where you have to rendezvous with VIP 2 (Mexican President) at the US Embassy was awesome. First there's the whole working your way to the Embassy which was fun as hell with the UAV and the random snipers in buildings. Then I came to the open square with the huge fountain and scanned it with the UAV only to find no enemies.

I actually say outloud (by myself) "well that's too easy" and proceed to make my way across the plaza. I get to the fountain and KABOOM the fucking embassy BLOWS UP! Not only was I sitting at only about 2 ft. away from my TV but I had the surround sound turned up as well. That was a GREAT unexpected game moment that definetly would not have had the same effect if it was just an ingame cinematic. Then the music kicks in and it looks bleak but you have to protect VIP 2. Great game moment.

Lol @ RedvsBlue:

I was just on the part a little earlier as well:
I slowly approached the fountain, after I realized everything was calm for the time being I just slowly started walking while panning the camera just admiring the scenery (b/c the area looked impressive graphically), kinda taking a break from the action to admire the game thinking everything was clear then *BOOM* (had my speakers cranked up as well), totally caught me off guard as well, both me and my fiancee jumped... awsome gaming moment.
This is hands down my favorite 360 game... awsome singleplayer and the multiplayer is a fucking riot as well.

[quote name='Blackshear']Lol @ RedvsBlue:

I was just on the part a little earlier as well:
I slowly approached the fountain, after I realized everything was calm for the time being I just slowly started walking while panning the camera just admiring the scenery (b/c the area looked impressive graphically), kinda taking a break from the action to admire the game thinking everything was clear then *BOOM* (had my speakers cranked up as well), totally caught me off guard as well, both me and my fiancee jumped... awsome gaming moment.
This is hands down my favorite 360 game... awsome singleplayer and the multiplayer is a fucking riot as well.[/QUOTE]

Well, at first I sat there kind of dumbfounded and I was like WTF just happened? I just hope they have more fun moments like that in store for us.

My favorite part so far: CLICK-N-DRAG if you don't want level 6 (static) spoiled

The one where your hud is being jammed and your helmet gets all kinds of static and crap. The best part was when you are fighting your way into and then up on top of the castle to blow up those 2 cannons. I made it all the way up to c4 the 1st one, got against that last tent to check my cover and then the fuckin game glitched and I couldn't get off the wall! :bomb: LOL I had to play the whole castle hill entry part over... Good times!

Picked up my copy for $26.14 at GC after using the leftover credit I had. Awesome game so far all around.:applause:

Only thing missing is that there are no/barely any civilians/citizens in the cities.

Great game.... gun ship battles, fun weapons, beautiful. I really do like flying around in the helicopter looking out on the city- light glinting off of buildings, sun coming through the other side of the copter, fires burning in isolated spots during the night- visually the best game I've seen. Some of the explosions are amazing. Directing air support to take out certain targets is a hoot especially watching hellfire rockets streak to their target. The ambient noise is also great- from background battle noise to stray cats meowing. Two thumbs up.

Grabbed a copy at BB on my lunch hour for $10.89 after GGC, 10%off, and 40 bucks in RZ coupons that arrived YESTERDAY (sweet timing). Can't wait to get home and dive into this thing tonight. Now I just need to figure out how to get my kids to sleep as early as possible...

MY BB had about 8 more in stock...

Just picked up my Xbox 360 Premium, GRAW, Fight Night, And Criminal Origins Today :). I got the last 360 in State College.

Gonna tear into it here in a bit, some one wanna pm me with how to friend up people here?

bread's done
Back