TOYS (up to 80% off) Free Shipping... KBTOYS.com

There actually are some gaming deals. Extension cables, startet kits, and CD holders, from what I see. There are also a few games, but most are crap (except GT2 for $13.99)

If I was buying for a tyke i'de be pretty happy about this, there certianly is alot of it. Great deal for the target audience.

Their brio stuff is still way overpriced :( . Mabye that just means my brio is worth somthing, hmm...

Speaking of Toys...

TF20040112-bigshotsL.gif

TF20031215-bigshot.gif

TF20040308-bigshotL.gif

TF20040310-bigshotL.gif

[quote name='mousen']WOOT!! toys. just what a 15 yr old needed. will get on it right away.[/quote]

Awww, big bad 15 year old too big for toys? Come on people. I'm older than that and I still buy toys. And not just "mature" action figures. I mean plushies and Hamtaro stuff and Hot Wheels. Toys are awesome. And it's not like videogames arent toys themselves.

[quote name='StealthySeal']i got half taken off of my shrinkey dink! i sooooo happy now![/quote]

...OK, if ANYBODY says ANYTHING...I will be upset. Something is...very wrong about that sentence.

I got the 4.1 kinyo speaker game system set. I.I was about to buy a 4.1 off brand set the other day. this is so much better free ship and free tax only 20 bucks sweet.

bread's done
Back