Keene, NH Circuit City has 360's in stock

TheBlueWizard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I was there tonight and they had a sign on the door that said 360's were in stcok. The employees that I asked, knew nothing about them, but upon further investigation, I was told that they had 4 Core's in stock.

Good luck to anyone who wants one.

TBW

[quote name='JimmieMac']You and I are two of the, 10 to 12 people that know where Keene is on this entire site.[/quote]

When I was first interested in the job I got here (we moved from Iowa), I had to look up where New Hampshire was. Being from the midwest, I could never keep Vermont and New Hampshire straight. Living out here has really helped me remember of the little crap sized states.

That being said, I didn't figure that many people would know where Keene is, but I thought I'd take a chance that one lucky viewer would be interested. The funny thing is that the Gamestop right across the parking lot is taking reservations for an early April delivery and the EB Games hopes to have their remaining 25 preorders from before release filled by the end of the month.

Such is life.

TBW

My friend lives in Keene, and I've been there several times. I was at the pumpkin festival in 2004 :p

Didn't even know there was a CC there.

The CC is new from the past couple of months. They just opened up a Target too, but alas no clearances yet.

They had a couple of premiums in addition to the cores on the 5th. When I talked to the bloke about it he was confused that they weren't flying off the shelves.

[quote name='JimmieMac']You and I are two of the, 10 to 12 people that know where Keene is on this entire site.[/quote]

No way. I played Pop Warner ball against Keene for three straight seasons.

But now we have two starbucks! I as able to purchase two 360s back in December at the Sears in Keene. Good stuff

[quote name='daschrier']Sounds like Keene is growing up. I still laugh at the old school sears :D[/quote]

The old school Sears is gone...we have a Sears Essentials now. It was a Kmart before and even though they try to change it, its still a Kmart.

I've never seen XBox 360's at Sears, but I don't shop there much.

TBW

I'm not so much astonished by the fact that they have 360's as I am astonished that there are more CAG's in New Hampshire than I thought.

[quote name='Supaman1489']I'm not so much astonished by the fact that they have 360's as I am astonished that there are more CAG's in New Hampshire than I thought.[/quote]

Wow me 2

bread's done
Back