Game Boy Micro - $88.93 at Wal-Mart (Canada)

jimmycanuck

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I ventured down to my local Wal-Mart to pick up Ultimate Block Party and Pinball Hall of Fame for my PSP thanks to the great tip I found in these forums, and as it turns out, I found a great deal worth sharing while I was there!

Yesterday I posted that Best Buy had the Micro on sale for $109.99.
Well you can forget all about that, because what I've found is even better!

Wal-Mart has the micro for $88.93, and from what I can tell, THIS IS NOT A SALE! IT'S THEIR REGULAR PRICE!

Keep in mind, this is in Canada - although the US price has dropped at Wal-Mart as well, and now goes for $89.82 on the walmart.com site.

Yeah, they've been that price since before xmas.
Unfortunately, some stores stopped carrying the micro.
The only walmart near me is the the one in mountain plaza mall in hamilton ontario. I was going to get one there, but I waited because they said it would stay at that price indefinitely. When I finally decided to pick one up, I was told they no longer carry them.

At the Walmart in Brampton (I think it was that one, Airport Rd & Hwy 7) they had the GBM for a $67 plus I think it was 83 cents. Don't quite remember, only remember the $67 part. Definitely cheaper than the $89-ish it was selling for before, which was already cheap compared to other stores.

bread's done
Back