Another Important Cagcast Poll - Pick Your Favorite CAGcast!

I would have to say that I have enjoyed all of them but I guess I will be able to give a better vote once I sit down and listen to a little of each of the ones to choose from since I have them saved on my harddrive.

i believe u cant edit poll options, or at least you couldnt before, but I think you need to put in something you talked about in each cast. Cause I really cant remember older ones.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']i believe u cant edit poll options, or at least you couldnt before, but I think you need to put in something you talked about in each cast. Cause I really cant remember older ones.[/quote]
Yes, a short 1 or 2 sentence overview of each episode in the first post would be quite helpful.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Those are perfect descriptions of 17 and 19. :lol:[/quote]

BUSTED!
Yeah, I get lazy sometimes. ;)

I clicked on the episode description link and my head exploded. Short summaries my ass. ;)

If you'll fix it, I'll be happy to vote. I have an episode in mind, but I want to make sure and check it against some of the others first. I can't remember what you knuckleheads talk about from week to week (though I do remember enjoying it).

i picked 21, maybe because it's freshest in my mind, but for that one you guys seemed to stay more focused. Also i was the longest, I liked that.

bread's done
Back