Cool Cool Toon - Dreamcast import, For Sale For Trade!!! GBA Link Cable, Controllers

Roufuss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
Not a lot up for trade now, except for these -

Cool Cool Toon Dreamcast - This is a Japanese import by SNK... it's a really fun rhythm game! It comes complete and mint with the original case, manual, game, AND the spine card! It's in perfect condition!

GBA to Gamecube Link Cable - Your standard Nintendo link cable! I'll let it go EXTREMELY cheap!

Genesis 3 Button Controller - Standard controller, yay! I'll let it go EXTREMELY cheap!

Playstation 2 S-Video cable - Generic S-Video controller! I'll let it go EXTREMELY cheap!

GUIDES:

Guides are a flat $5 shipped (or $6, depending on the size), or I will trade for them which is my first priority. Trades with RPG guide offers get first priority!!! Guides ship media mail, also. I will combine shipping if you buy multiple guides!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAVES:

Rome: Total War Barbarian Invasion x 2
Dungeons and Dragons: Dragonshard
Suffering: Ties That Bind x 2
Darkwatch
Tekken Tag Tournament :hot:
Burnout Revenge x 2
Black and White
Jak X: Combat Racing
Ultimate Spider-Man x 3
Project Gotham Racing 3 x 2
The Warriors x 2
Condemned x 3 :hot:
Quake 4 360 x 2
Call of Duty 2: Big Red One x 2
50 Cent Bulletproof
WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 (Front cover has a small rip)
Madden 2006
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks x 2

WANTS:

Kingdom Hearts
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Suikoden IV
Front Mission 4
Golden Sun
La Pucelle Tactics (will trade multiple guides)
Metroid Prime 1 + 2
ANY OTHER RPG GUIDE NOT LISTED HERE!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's weird that most of your guides are for games that require absolutely no guide at all. Most, not all.

[quote name='the ender']It's weird that most of your guides are for games that require absolutely no guide at all. Most, not all.[/quote]
Not everyone is as skilled as you at games. ;)

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']CML for Otogi 1 + 2 please.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, didn't see anything =/

Added another Suffering: Ties That Bind guide to my list and Grand Theft Auto Double Pack for Xbox.

Put up Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (sealed) and Sands of Time.

Bump... all PM's have been answered I believe.

Cmon, surely someone has some guides to trade, all this junk is just taking up space.

Bought Arc the Lad: End of Darkness today at Rhino for $1.99, so took it off the list.

Someone must want these guides, anyone?

[quote name='boyboy1080']cml for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas x 1 (Xbox / PC version)
and tekken tag tournament[/QUOTE]

Didn't see anything, sorry.

Updating my TL... Advance Wars: Dual Strike is gone, Geist is pending out, I did add Dynasty Warriors 5 up for trade.

Geist is gone, one of the Battlefield 2's are pending out... I still have alot more guides, cmon people, I'll even do 2 or 3 for ones on some really awesome guides.

[quote name='ironmouse']maybe people don't want guides as much as you want to sell them :/[/QUOTE]

I've gotten offers, but I'm mostly looking for trades to fill holes in my collection. I do take the occasional cash offer though on lesser wanted guides.

In the future though, I'd appreciate you not to troll my thread, as $5 is pretty reasonable for packaging materials (the damn envelopes aren't cheap) and shipping, which is around $2 for Media Mail. I've always paid $5 for guides from other CAG's, it's not like I'm charging $7 or $8 (which I have seen).

Bump... added some new guides from the Best Buy drops from today.

Looking for Call of Duty 2 360 / PC and Pokemon XD.

If you sent me a PM recently, I didn't get it, so you'll have to resend.

Updated again... have alot more guides for trade.

Also removed Baten Kaitos, Pokemon XD, and Call of Duty 2, since I found them all.

[quote name='Roufuss']Pending out -

Battle for Middle Earth x 1
Call of Duty 1: Big Red One x 2[/QUOTE]

All these guides are gone!!

Cmon people, offer up some trades for the rest of this stuff.

Any last offers for these guides? I'm thinking of just throwing them all straight into the trash can, no wonder they get pennied out.

bread's done
Back