So my CheapAss got pulled over...again.

Eviltude

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
Yesterday I was going riding down the road with a friend when I noticed a cop behind me. Ofcourse I had to make the sarcastic statment along the lines of, "I smell bacon..." or something stupid followed by a small chuckle by both of us.
Apparently this is the international signal for jinx because not two minutes later I was passing through an intersection and got stuck in one of those "Slam on the brakes and stop or go through it" situations. Obviously I chose the latter of the two, which was obviously wrong. Pulled me over and being the good boy 17 year old that I am, I froze out of nervousness instead of explaining that I didn't want to end up in the middle of the intersection. To add to my pain, my inspection was expired...by five months lol. I got the inspection done today and the cop said if I get it done within a reasonable amount of time he would dismiss it; that takes care of one.
Disregard of a Red Light brings up another problem though. In August of 2005 I got a speeding ticket and they sent me to traffic school. After completing that, they said they would dismiss it if I had no more trouble as of May 16th...uh oh. This creates my ultimate dilemma; try and get my disregard of a red light date continued(Currently set at May 2nd) or just take it like a dude and get reemed in the ass in both insurance money and fines. Any suggestions and/or point and laugh comments? I've heard almost all of em so far so dont hold back niggers.

Oh ya, I'm only 17 and 6 months btw, so the laws here can be pretty harsh to me. Not to mention the new way you edit messages on here is super teriffic.

Get an extention and then a lawyer. Trust me. It'll save you TONS in the long run. That ticket will stay with you for 5 years.

[quote name='Deadpool']Get an extention and then a lawyer. Trust me. It'll save you TONS in the long run. That ticket will stay with you for 5 years.[/QUOTE]
When I got my speeding ticket, the lawyer didnt do a damn thing. He pretty much stood there while I said "Guilty" and the officer said "I'm willing to agree upon driving school if the accused are willing to do so." "Sure thing, Thank you very much Officer." 400 bucks for that crap? No thanks.

Best thing I ever did was talk with the prosecuting attourney and strike a deal, though I guess you don't have to go to criminal court, sorry I'm no expert on our wonderful legal system.

As was mentioned earlier, don't do stupid things like run a light with a cop behind you. Most kids drive like fucking morons anyway, so they deserve the high insurance premiums that they have to pay.

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime!

TBW

yeah, my advice is don't violate traffic laws with an uninspected vehicle while a cop is behind you. it works like a charm!;)

[quote name='BasketCase1080']wow... you fucked up big. Are you weven supposed to be driving with a lot of people in the car?[/QUOTE]
Ya I can drive with 3 other people in the car now. It sucks ass though because I graduated HS early and I was already one of the youngest people in my class before that. So now that I'm 17 and a few months and in my second semester in college, I have friends that are older than 22 or so that I hang out with regularly. Last night they went to bars and I was stuck obviously(Even though a night on Socom 3 wasn't bad for a switch). Also I can still get hit for cerfew -_- what kind of shit is that?

[quote name='Eviltude']When I got my speeding ticket, the lawyer didnt do a damn thing. He pretty much stood there while I said "Guilty" and the officer said "I'm willing to agree upon driving school if the accused are willing to do so." "Sure thing, Thank you very much Officer." 400 bucks for that crap? No thanks.[/QUOTE]

That's because you didn't get a lawyer that specalizes in traffic tickets. It should cost you $100 and you never have to go to court. They go for you. You got shafted sir.

The cop gave you two citations? That sucks.

A lot of times if you contest a ticket, they'll throw it out anyway.

If I were you I'd contest it, and if you do go to court, then I'd explain the dilemma you were in at the stop light and you might get off.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']Should of slammed on the breaks.[/QUOTE]

QFT

Even without a cop behind you, you just had to drive safely until mid May. Wow.

bread's done
Back