Good News For Those of Us Still Relying on Windows 3.1

[quote name='TheBlueWizard']Seriously, I didn't know that ANYONE still used 3.1

TBW[/quote]

People still have computers that emulate the legacy card-punch computers.

It's called your "Air Traffic Control" system. :shock:

[quote name='TheBlueWizard']Seriously, I didn't know that ANYONE still used 3.1

TBW[/QUOTE]

You'd be suprised, then. I have a box running it right now. Hell, I still run DOS-only boxes, for playing old games (outside of emulation).

dudes, 3.1 is so much better than XP. but 3.1 just isn't old school enough. for me it's abacus or nothing. :cool:

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']You'd be suprised, then. I have a box running it right now. Hell, I still run DOS-only boxes, for playing old games (outside of emulation).[/quote]

I plan to do the exact same thing when I find a computer old enough for free. Emulation is just so annoying and glitchy with some games. This theme would be great for when I start using 3.1.

[quote name='Apossum']dudes, 3.1 is so much better than XP. but 3.1 just isn't old school enough. for me it's abacus or nothing. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Hey, I actually have one of those and know how to use it. I actually kind of like it. At least it's something nice to display in the house. Always gets asked about when someone comes in.

I have Windows 3.1 on an old laptop. I hardly ever use it anymore because I hooked up batteries to it and they burned the screen. Half the pixels are now orange.

[quote name='Fire']Hey, I actually have one of those and know how to use it. I actually kind of like it. At least it's something nice to display in the house. Always gets asked about when someone comes in.[/QUOTE]

they make good decorum if you can get a nice one. i have no idea how to use one though...

bread's done
Back