PS1 10 Million Model RARE PAL (Now on eBay)

axekiller

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
I have put my 10 million model PS1 on eBay now. Here's the link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8275927248

I got the PS1 from a lady who won it from a local Television show when they were put out. There were only 100 of these made for each region worldwide. The regions were The USA, Japan, European (PAL). They were apparantely only given out to top Sony executives and as prizes in some contests.

This is a true collectors piece. I have contacted a couple of people who actually have one. They say that mine is a little unusal as mine has 2 controllers. The package consists of the following

PS1 10 million model (PAL) Midnight Blue Silky Texture
2 Controllers Midnight Blue Silky Texture
All the cables
All the related paperwork (No box)

This might be your one and only chance to secure one of these for your PS1 collection. They are not very common as stated before.

# Please note that i have listed this on 3 other Forums.

I am looking for PSP games/2G Sandisk Mem sticks, NDS games, Nintendo Game and Watches, PS1 RPG's, PS2 Rpg's. DC Games. Anything else that might be interesting. All games must be new and sealed. If not then they must be in mint condition.

If you would like to buy it, please make me an offer through PM's. Or email me [email protected]

The last one to sell on eBay went for $630US. It did not have the paperwork and only had one controller. http://cgi.ebay.com/10-Million-Mode...ryZ62054QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I will send internationally by registered fast courier at your expense.

I have here:
eBay = cnc_dude
GameTZ = axekiller
Digitpress = axekiller
CAG = axekiller

Would you be willing to trade it for:

Resident Evil 4: Collectors Edition (Gamecube - was a US gamestop preorder exclusive limited to 48000; item is still sealed) + cash.

I really wouldn't know what to value that psx at as I have nothing to go by. Let me know if we can work something out.

Put it like this, that there PSone can fetch him anywhere betwen $100-$300 depending on the buyers preference due to the fact that this one is complete with 2 controllers. It is rare than the developers unit from what i have heard. Best place to sell that axe would be assembler, i saw one of the light blues sell for $200 like 2 years ago.

Prices may have dropped since then but these units were sought after

[quote name='the ender']Doesn't this belong in the Game Auctions forum?[/QUOTE]

yep.

cool item though :)

bread's done
Back