He shoots... he scores... Secret of Mana SNES 2 bucks!!!!!

zman73

CAGiversary!
Feedback
47 (100%)
I did a double take today when I saw this while casually browsing a local pawn show... needless to say, I immediately bought it... it is cart only but in super condition

After my haul from Circuit City Sun and Mon... this was the proverbial cherry on top of my gaming week

:D

Cherry? More like the whole damn Ice Cream Sundae. Unless you picked up Disgaea, and even if you did, this is a much better score fo rthe price and game.

Great find! Enjoy it, Secret of Mana is one of the all time best action-rpgs in my opinion and a lot of fun with 2 or 3 people!

From all I had heard over time about this game... I am extremely glad to have found it... now... when I get around to playing it... before last weekend, I had a backlog of about 70 games to play... factor in CC and this... but I will get to it :D

side note... unfortunately didnt get Disgaea... but will be on lookout this weekend... I did get almost all the games in the sale I wanted... and I am still not satisfied... :roll:

[quote name='bradr']Great find! Enjoy it, Secret of Mana is one of the all time best action-rpgs in my opinion and a lot of fun with 2 or 3 people![/quote]

AGREE'D

Although I'd take out the words "one" and "of"

[quote name='bradr']Great find! Enjoy it, Secret of Mana is one of the all time best action-rpgs in my opinion and a lot of fun with 2 or 3 people![/quote]

Secret of Evermore is essentially the same thing as Secret of Mana, sans the multiplayer aspect. Why do you dislike it so much? In my opinion, SoE's storyline is far superior to SoM's less-than-original fantasy setting.

Secret of Mana brings back so many fond memories it hurts, I remember when I was in little league baseball this game made me want to quit the team so bad, and playing with one of my best friends was the sweetest parts. Then when I got a multitap later on that was sweet too. This is one of the games I have gone through soo many times I cant remember count, like chrono trigger or FF3. All 3 of those games I let someone borrow like 4 years ago and havent seen him since, it makes me sad, because they were my childhood. But once I get a good amount of money I am gonna buy them on ebay, along with EarthBound, another one I let borrow and never got back. After that I had a no borrowing policy and was more of an evil person all together:) PLAY SECRET OF MAN AND LOVE IT! Then call Square and tell them to make a remake or a new one that is quality like the old one with multiplayer. I still need to get Seiken Densetsu 3, too bad my super famicom doesnt work.

I picked up Secret of Mana several years ago and got an snes just to play it an amazing game truly.

r1s3n

[quote name='coolcps']Secret of Mana brings back so many fond memories it hurts, I remember when I was in little league baseball this game made me want to quit the team so bad, and playing with one of my best friends was the sweetest parts. Then when I got a multitap later on that was sweet too. This is one of the games I have gone through soo many times I cant remember count, like chrono trigger or FF3. All 3 of those games I let someone borrow like 4 years ago and havent seen him since, it makes me sad, because they were my childhood. [/quote]

Word of caution... never lend out ANY valuble games, much less THREE of them, I got tears in my eyes just thinking about that. I generally try to limit what I lend out... with exception of my wifes co-worker who borrowed 20 xbox games of mine so her husband could download them to his modded xbox... it was luckily only for a night

Tell me about it. I long ago lent my pristine copies of the FF II and SNES Zelda to a co-worker friend and never saw it again. I left that job very soon afterward but she knew the location, having visited on several occasions but the circumstance were such that I was concerned with other things I never tracked her down until I met up with her in a mall months later. When I asked her about he games she said she'd sold them or given them away, I forget which, and I was so stunned I couldn't muster any anger.

THis same woman once tried to suggest that we should take up screwing at my house while her husband was busy working at the SAME FRIGGIN' STORE AS US. Even if I'd found her attractive I cannot image getting into such a wretchedly trailer park soap opera sort of relationship. I can't imagine where she is today. It can't be good.

Well it was my dad's girlfriends son who I let borrow them and he was a cool guy, they live out of town. Like a month later though my dad and her broke up and I have never talked to him since and my dad won't try and make contact and get my stuff back. I am still hoping that someday I'll be able to call him and he wont have sold my stuff. epobirs I probably would have been pretty stunned too, who sells stuff that isn't theres, thats like semi theivery type stuff.

bread's done
Back