Supposedly Will Ferrell NOT dead...

[quote name='onetrackmind']according the radio Will Ferrell has died in a hand gliding accident...[/quote]

Wasn't there something in the wedding crashers about him in a hang gliding accident

[quote name='smalien1']Wasn't there something in the wedding crashers about him in a hang gliding accident[/QUOTE]

Yup.

Honestly, if he really has died in a hang-gliding accident, that's pretty fucking funny.

I'm listening to the Bubba the Love Sponge show on Sirius and they said it just hit the wires but they only have one source and are waiting to hear from some other sources. They said it happened yesterday.

It has to be a prank. It simply has to. No way did he die hang-gliding after doing that very thing in a recent movie. Simply no way.

Haha, that was pretty funny Will. Good one.

April Fools. If you wan't to pull of a prank for April 1st, you have to do it early or late. Too many people are keen on the date.

I was worried there for a sec, but it's definitely gotta be BS. I'm in the frat that he was in, and there's nothing about it on the site either, which I'm sure there would be.

Is it just me, or is the thought of Ferrell plunging to his death hilarious? All the screams/faces/cracks he'd make on the way down would crack me up.

Los Angeles -- Actor Will Ferrell accidentally died in a freak para-gliding accident yesterday in Torey Pines, Southern California. ...

No shit it was accidentally !

yeah, and i heard that napoleon dynamite kid died in a car crash too.

i love celebrity death urban myths.

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']i still don't see how the hell people find him funny. the only thing he did that was funny was his death scene in the first austin powers movie.[/quote]
2nd austin powers

"Will was a graduate of the University of California where he finished his Sports Information Degree. Will was born on July 16, 1968. He was 36."

He went to USC, Not Cal. Idiots. =X

[quote name='jPoD']"Will was a graduate of the University of California where he finished his Sports Information Degree. Will was born on July 16, 1968. He was 36."

He went to USC, Not Cal. Idiots. =X[/QUOTE]

You notice that, but not the dates?

2006 - 1968 = 38, or 38 this year, 37 currently.

In any event, he was born in 67. So he's 38. 39 this year.

[quote name='Scorch']You notice that, but not the dates?

2006 - 1968 = 38, or 38 this year, 37 currently.

In any event, he was born in 67. So he's 38. 39 this year.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry for missing such a minute detail Doctor Scorch.

[quote name='jPoD']I'm sorry for missing such a minute detail Doctor Scorch.[/QUOTE]

nonono, didn't mean it to be rude, I was just wondering how you noticed the school error but not the date error.. as in.. how did you catch the obscure error but miss the obvious one?

[quote name='Scorch']nonono, didn't mean it to be rude, I was just wondering how you noticed the school error but not the date error.. as in.. how did you catch the obscure error but miss the obvious one?[/QUOTE]

Ask my parents about that. Im just weird like that. I do really well at difficult things, and suck at easy things. Perplexing to say the least.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Actor William H. Macy is better than actor William J. Ferrell.[/QUOTE]

And yet strangely no one would care if William H. Macy died...

[quote name='RedvsBlue']And yet strangely no one would care if William H. Macy died...[/quote]

Well, we'd be wondering who the next two to go were.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']IP BAN, RIGHT NOW PLEASE MODERATORS[/QUOTE]

Is he asking for one for himself or for me?

i was worried for a sec, u left me wandering who will make dumb cameos in movies and play the same character in every film he is in now that Ferrell is dead. But thankfully apparently he can still fill such an important part in American Cinema

[quote name='Greetard']"Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch." say the whiny dolts who aren't half as funny as Ferrell.[/QUOTE]

that's because he'd actually have to be funny for someone to be half as funny as him.

If you didn't laugh at the conversation him and Owen Wilson had near the end of Wedding Crashers, then you don't know what funny is.

If you didn't laugh at his character in "Zoolander", then you don't know what funny is.

"I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!"

bread's done
Back