The Shield Season 5 *Spoilers*

WAJedi

Banned
I'll put this in spoiler tags just to stay on the safe side...

Ok, time to vent. I love this show, and am loving this season. I really do not like Claudette as a captain, but i think that's how we are supposed to feel if we sympathize with Vic's side. I called that one coming as soon as she blew up in Kavanaugh's office.

I don't like Lem taking the deal, he's been my favorite member of the strike team (aside from Vic) since day one. I really dont want him to turn the team in next week, but the previews are making it look like that is going to happen.

Vic fucking Kavanaugh's ex was genius, but I am really looking forward to see if Kavanaugh can fuck Vic's ex, because Vic would just be livid.

Now they are promoting next week's episode as the season finale. If i'm not mistaking, I thought they ordered 23 episodes for this season. Does anyone know if they are just taking a break from it for a bit to run thief and then finish the season, or is there going to be a full season break?

[quote name='WAJedi']I'll put this in spoiler tags just to stay on the safe side...

Ok, time to vent. I love this show, and am loving this season. I really do not like Claudette as a captain, but i think that's how we are supposed to feel if we sympathize with Vic's side. I called that one coming as soon as she blew up in Kavanaugh's office.

I don't like Lem taking the deal, he's been my favorite member of the strike team (aside from Vic) since day one. I really dont want him to turn the team in next week, but the previews are making it look like that is going to happen.

Vic fucking Kavanaugh's ex was genius, but I am really looking forward to see if Kavanaugh can fuck Vic's ex, because Vic would just be livid.

Now they are promoting next week's episode as the season finale. If i'm not mistaking, I thought they ordered 23 episodes for this season. Does anyone know if they are just taking a break from it for a bit to run thief and then finish the season, or is there going to be a full season break?[/QUOTE]

I have heard there were goin to be eps in the Winter or 2007 and there is a Shield thread.

Ah, figured it would be up top cause of the new episode on tongiht and all....will have to look for it

I am pretty sure they are due back in the fall...this break will help determine if the fall shows will be the end or not...before the first episode sale aired this year, shawn ryan was leaning towards having forrest take down the strike team. In the middle of the season he was on the fence, as he still likes the show, and future story arcs. Hopefully over the next couple of months he will realize how great the show is, and keep it on air for a couple more seasons.

I believe thief, and rescue me will air b4 it comes back, maybe nip tuck as well

bread's done
Back