Help me win a $30,000 Family Room Makeover

sshirhall

CAGiversary!
**This is not a scam.**

I have a chance to win a $30,000 family room makeover from NEC. This would mean I would get a nice plasma for gaming. If anyone could spare a few seconds go to http://www.necvsd.com/FamilyRoomContest/selectvote.php and vote for my picture titled "Not so shabby chic in North Carolina".

You can vote one time per person from 3/13/06 to 3/17/06.

Thanks for the help.

Yet another non-regular/lurker wants something from a community he doesnt contribute to.

Sure, after being here for so long and just leeching off everyone for deals, lets all make sure you get something awesome for it. This is starting to get out of hand, every lurker/non-poster doesnt want to contribute, but they seem to be asking us to vote in droves.

I really just stop by to hear the CAG Casts. I am sorry I don't contribute more but usually any time I find a deal they are already posted by one of the quicker members.

If you don't want to vote that is OK I just thought a few people wouldn't mind helping me out.

Sorry if this post ruffles some people's feathers.

[quote name='sshirhall']I really just stop by to hear the CAG Casts. I am sorry I don't contribute more but usually any time I find a deal they are already posted by one of the quicker members.

If you don't want to vote that is OK I just thought a few people wouldn't mind helping me out.

Sorry if this post ruffles some people's feathers.[/QUOTE]

You don't have to apologize for your action. It isn't many in the community that actually do contribute worthwhile info to the site anyways so don't worry about it. Just contribute when you can.

Voted for you. If you win load some pics of the new equipment.

[quote name='cdeener']You don't have to apologize for your action. It isn't many in the community that actually do contribute worthwhile info to the site anyways so don't worry about it. Just contribute when you can.

Voted for you. If you win load some pics of the new equipment.[/quote]

Heres been here since 2003 and has posted 8 times (Including the 2 above)

And OP, you didnt ruffle my feathers, just irritated that you only contribute when you want a hand out.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Heres been here since 2003 and has posted 8 times (Including the 2 above)

And OP, you didnt ruffle my feathers, just irritated that you only contribute when you want a hand out.[/QUOTE]

Now I see your point Mookyjooky. But this site is just like life, some people like take rather than give. While others rather give than take.

I wasn't really looking for a handout and I didn't mean to offend anyone. I often do things for others without the expectation of something, contributions, in return so I was just throwing this out there.

I rarely have anything important to contribute but I do enjoy reading some of the discussions. I came to this site years ago on the advice of a friend but my schedule and financial situation does not allow me to take advantage of any of the great deals that the regulars post here so I really only read the off topic stuff.

For those that will vote I do appreciate it and I promise I will ask no more from the community unless I am able to contribute.

Voted. Good luck to you.

I agree with one of the previous posters, please post some pictures of the new stuff.

bread's done
Back