Final Fantasy XII on Xbox 360!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Well, at least it's on the Xbox 360's TV. ;)

FFXII was released today in Japan, and I guess this Xbox 360 kiosk wasn't getting much use so the store's staff decided to take advantage of the pretty Samsung display.

Taken at Yodobashi Camera (Kinshicho)
ffxii.jpg

Damn it, given that thread earlier this week I thought this might actually be true.

OH well, I still have a PS2 but it woulda been cool to have it on 360.

:lol: That's great. I guess it's a good thing that the store is using the kiosk TV to promote something that will actually sell.

I can see how that display might cause some confusion, but not much since there probably arent many X360 owners there.

Still don't understand why they've got a crapload of 360's over there ane we're STILL short over here. Microsoft screwed us this time.

[quote name='dcfox']What if someone wanted to play a 360 demo? :cry:[/QUOTE]
"What if somebody wants non-alcoholic beer?"
"You know, it's never come up."

Roflmao. Oh those zany Japanese!

How do we know this isn't a calculated move by Microsoft to trick people into buying a 360, hoping it will run FFXII? :)

Roflmao. Oh those zany Japanese!

How do we know this isn't a calculated move by Microsoft to trick people into buying a 360, hoping it will run FFXII? :)

[quote name='beerguy961']"What if somebody wants non-alcoholic beer?"
"You know, it's never come up."[/QUOTE]

"I didn't know you had a women's restroom."

[quote name='Strell']Roflmao. Oh those zany Japanese!

"I didn't know you had a women's restroom."[/quote]

**Slaps Strell's face

"Snap out of it man!", Mookyjooky said.

[quote name='Strell']Roflmao. Oh those zany Japanese!

"I didn't know you had a women's restroom."[/quote]

**Slaps Strell's face

"Snap out of it man!", Mookyjooky said.

[quote name='Strell']"Juka!" Strell cried. "Mein savior!"

"I DEMAND HAM!" Juka said.[/quote]

And Strell fed all his godly possesions to the wild pigs that rome the west highlands, and what he got...was the best tasting Ham the land has ever seen. Though Strell was poor, he felt a sence of absolution and completion in his life. For his savior was fat and pleased.

And so this closes another chapter, in the book of the cheap ass gamer.

[quote name='beerguy961']"What if somebody wants non-alcoholic beer?"
"You know, it's never come up."[/quote]

this was originally from the simpsons (great quote btw!), but i'm not sure where all the other gibberish comes from :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']What if someone wanted to play a 360 demo? :cry:[/QUOTE]

Nobody wants to play a 360 demo.

Seriously... Japan's got DOA 4 and that's it.

bread's done
Back