Remember this movie? *NO 56K*

adamones

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
PowerGlove.gif

Young Jenny Lewis looks a lot like Emma Watson... I think Emma is gonna turn out super gorgeous like Jenny...

Hey, Lucas is no slouch either right? Trenchcoat and the power-glove. How did he not win JL over?!?!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've never seen it ...[/QUOTE]

you must go rent it immediately. Best video game movie ever!

:rofl:

I fucking love those types of clips. Rearranging that shit to make me lmao. The ones from LOTR are especially hilarious.

Is there a website that has all those crazy redone clips? I would love to find it.

[quote name='klwillis45']Lucas wouldn't play cuz Rad Racer is for pussies. RC Pro Am FTW.[/quote]

Useless fact.

Squaresoft made that horrible game.

Edit: Rad Racer that is.

Lmao, I remember seeing that one in the theatre ... it was a big advertisement for Super Mario Bros. 3 ... because they played it in the competition at the end. "And now for the newest unreleased game ... MARIO BROS 3!!!!!!!"

And somehow they happened to know about the secret whistle in the first castle before the game was released. Yeah, right.

Entertaining flick though.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']you must go rent it immediately. Best video game movie ever![/QUOTE]

Dude! no way , The Last Starfigher or Cloak & Dagger totally annihilate that p.o.s.

I agree with WinnieThePujols. It was funny, but does end kind of abruptly. Wah! This is officialy my first post. Wooo hoooo!

bread's done
Back