1 year Xbox Live + GRAW for $79.99 (canada)

jimmycanuck

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Future Shop has a deal right now where if you buy GRAW ($69.99) and 1 year of XBox Live ($79.99) you'll save $45 instantly and another $25 with a mail-in rebate!!

I'm not sure if this is online only, but if it's also in store I have even better news! This weekend during set hours Future Shop is having it's "Family & Friends" sale. As part of this, they're offering 10% off all video games and 360 accessories. So that means you can save ANOTHER $15!!! The hours for the sale are;

Western Canada & Ontario (excluding Manitoba) - Sunday March 19th - 5pm-9pm
Manitoba, Quebec & Atlantic Canada - Monday, March 20th - 5pm-9pm
Online - From 5pm Sunday March 19th to 9am Monday March 20th

I can't WAIT for Sunday night so that I can pick this deal up even cheaper (though I'm scared that if I wait they'll run out of stock). Think I should wait?

EDIT:: Looks like it's online only. I just tried to purchase it online with the "in store pick up" option, and it pushed the price back up to full. :(

DAMN YOU CANADA! :rofl: Seriously though that is an awesome deal. Why can't deals like this trickle down to the U.S.

lmao!! Are you guys kidding me? We get next to nothing in the way of deals!! Everyday I read the main deals forum and die just a little inside knowing I can't score these fabulous offers!

That being said, I've now ordered my GRAW+Live deal. It should be here by the end of the week. :D

hey jimmie, if you want to get in on the american deals you can. Just find a place like the letter carrier that will accept deliveries with your name on it. There is one near Buffalo I think. They will charge you like $1.50 for each package you pick up, but if your going to order a couple games its usually worth it. Plus they call you when it arrives.

[quote name='snotnose_colossal']hey jimmie, if you want to get in on the american deals you can. Just find a place like the letter carrier that will accept deliveries with your name on it. There is one near Buffalo I think. They will charge you like $1.50 for each package you pick up, but if your going to order a couple games its usually worth it. Plus they call you when it arrives.[/quote]

sweet! that is a fantastic idea. My sister-in-law actually lives in North Carolina but comes up 3 or 4 times a year - maybe I could even send them to her and just have her bring the stuff up when she comes. That'll save me the gas/border toll/etc..

You've got the wheels turning now, boy! Thanks for getting me thinking about this! :):):)

[quote name='snotnose_colossal']hey jimmie, if you want to get in on the american deals you can. Just find a place like the letter carrier that will accept deliveries with your name on it. There is one near Buffalo I think. They will charge you like $1.50 for each package you pick up, but if your going to order a couple games its usually worth it. Plus they call you when it arrives.[/QUOTE]

or find someone like me i live in buffalo,ny

bread's done
Back