Kingdom Hearts II - $45 at Target

tindall311

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Feel free to lock, but I posted since the Target ad topic states that there are no video game deals.

I took a look at the new ad today and there is no big video game section like usual. In fact, the only video game that is listed in the ad is this one, all by it's lonesome.

Yeah but you'll get your Reward Zone points at BB if you price match. That's probably the only thing keeping me shopping at Best Buy for video games asides from clearance sales and GGC.

Ugh... $5 isn't worth me waiting on this game another day or two for them to get it, and then dealing with it taking 25 minutes to find a Target employee to unlock the case.

I think I'll keep my GS preorder and get by early afternoon the day it hits... I hope Best Buy puts it on sale, even if it's only $5, so I can GGC it and save $10. Only then would I wait another day.

The Target my boyfriend works at is only getting 4 copies and 3 employees already have their names on one. So here's hoping other Targets get more for the rest of y'all.

I wanted this game so badly a long while ago...but after all the delays I can't seem to care about it anymore. I want to want it, but I cant seem to make myself go out and spend that much on it...$45 is good though so people dont have to deal with the GGC

I'm hoping there'll be a "new release" sale @BB, CC or some other big box store soon. It happened w/DQVIII going to $39.99 only a week or two after it came out. Then again, it was released during the holiday season, so I might be waiting a while...

bread's done
Back