Minnesota CC restocks?

tyecko

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Any one know if any CC's in MN have been restocked, especcially the Ridgedale location? I know Stocker and Dane and a few other people r around here so just thought I'd see if you guys knew.

errmmm.....i dont think they did restock. i was there on Thursday and the employees were scanning the shelfs, taking all 5$ they found to put on the racks of 5$ games.......thats how i got Pac Man World 2 (Not a bad game for 5$). I know they didnt take any and put them in the back, but its very possible there are some new games......if you live close, head over....be sure to post your results.......if theres any good left over games that you dont want.........put them in the movie section behind the movie Charlies Angles Full Throttle.....no1 will go over there...........

I bought several earlier in the week. My girlfriend "caught" one of the employees who was helping to take the games out of the plastic cases sneaking it to the back. He never brought it back out. I wasn't in the mood to fight, especially since the deal technically wasn't supposed to be until this week.

As a side note, I called 3 in this area, including Ridgedale, and they all said they would not be restocking. This was Saturday evening that I called.

I was at Ridgedale, France Ave, Southdale Express, and MoA Express, and it was pretty much just yucky stuff left over.

They all said what is out is what there is.

ridgedale=roseville area right?.. if not.. did anyone went up there? it was near.. well rosedale mall and how about burnsville CC? i dont know.. im thought the CC in MN would be less since well there doesnt seem to be much people.. unlike Cali.. but my friends went on sat to the sale. and said it all suck i dont think there would be a restock for MN maybe bigger states or something.. i dunno

Nothing of note in Burnsville today, and by Ridgedale we mean Minnetonka/Plymouth not Roseville.
I tend to stay away from Roseville, short of two pretty decent pawn shops and a guitar store that are out there.
Buddy of mine said that the Woodbury location is more desolate than anything you've ever seen on Survivor.
And last but not least the store that was in the 100/694 area is now closed.

I've been to France Ave. 3 times now nothing. I went on Sunday and all I picked up was NFL 2k3, and decided to buy Disney's Magical Mirror for $20. Burnsvilles is so far away from me though, the one time I went I got crap.

wow you guys sure live far .. did anyone go when it was around july 4th-6th? around that time when the frenzy started? cause Mmmm ima think you guys had something good during then right? or was it always sucky

I went on the 3rd and got sega soccer slam and RE:Dead Aim and Smugglers Run Warzones but I didn't have a list yet so I was going on memory so I'm sure there were a bunch of other great games though. No disgaea though, I remember looking for tht 1.

I was in the area this weekend and hit every store and came up with nothing but crap. I bought a lot of the non sports titles anyway as my nephews will probably like them.

BTW, All you ridgdale folks. I think thats teh one that has a CompUSA across from it. That Compusa had a clearance bin for games. There wasnt much good in there but it at least had I ninja for 9.99.

no thats not the ridgedale location thats like France Ave. or something. The Ridgedale one is next to a office depot and across from a office building with a Wendy's by it.

i was at the CompUSA by the Circuit City after checking out Circuit City on the 8th and they were trying to clear out the same games as Circuit City, but they wanted 15$ per game still!!! PS THIS is the CompUSA by Ridgedale!

bread's done
Back