The Code of Men

retarded. i stopped reading at rule 2 because i saw how this list was going.

[quote name='Rule 2']Under no circumstances may two men share an umbrella. [/QUOTE]

oh man, i dont want to be gay, id rather get soaking wet in the rain than share an umbrella with my friend, because if we stand close well totally be gay, and im not gay, i fuck bitches all the time....

stupid stupid stupid

[quote name='iheartmetal']retarded. i stopped reading at rule 2 because i saw how this list was going.

oh man, i dont want to be gay, id rather get soaking wet in the rain than share an umbrella with my friend, because if we stand close well totally be gay, and im not gay, i fuck bitches all the time....

stupid stupid stupid[/quote]

Calm down man. It's not the end all be all of lists. It's just something stupid for a laugh. Jeez people can get offended at the stupidest of shit it seems. Oh wait, I should have known that.

#12 - They forgot the addition "He is, however, allowed to tell you how good it felt when she licked his balls"

#28 - Disagree, you *never* are allowed to speak or be spoken to while at a urinal.

funny stuff. the guy's blog it links to is also pretty hilarious (though NWS)

[quote name='abrannan']#12 - They forgot the addition "He is, however, allowed to tell you how good it felt when she licked his balls"

#28 - Disagree, you *never* are allowed to speak or be spoken to while at a urinal.[/quote]
Agreed on #28.

I can't believe Maxim would make such a taboo slip.

:D

This is my favorite

"The universal compensation for buddies who help you move is beer."

I hate helping someone move and then after everything is moved they say thanks and try to push you out of their new home. I want my damned beer, and or food.

Whats his name up there(First or 2nd reply I think) needs to calm the fuck down. Can we take a joke as a joke for a switch? God...what a fag.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Yeah, definitely not safe work fuck.[/QUOTE]

fixed. now who looks like the imbecile macy, now who looks like the imbecile?

[quote name='Strell']He used the word "quieried."

This dude is very ghey.[/QUOTE]

Or British.

... or both.

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']oops, broke #7.

in fact, he walked in while i was fucking her.[/QUOTE]And then? The people demand details! Did he join in, or did he come after you with a different sort of pipe? :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']And then? The people demand details! Did he join in, or did he come after you with a different sort of pipe? :lol:[/quote]

#7 is about the dudes sister. Dude, not cool.

And in light of a party I'm going to have on friday, I need to add another Rule

Rule #33: If a man is expecting to drink any liquour at a party, he must bring something. Also, if you bring a $2 6-pack, you may not drink the $50 bottle of schnapps. A female is not held to this rule as the point is to get them drunk anyway.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Calm down man. It's not the end all be all of lists. It's just something stupid for a laugh. Jeez people can get offended at the stupidest of shit it seems. Oh wait, I should have known that.[/QUOTE]

sorry man, i wasnt irate or anything, just explaining why i thought the list was stupid and stopped reading it. i certainly am not offended by that.

[quote name='Eviltude']Whats his name up there(First or 2nd reply I think) needs to calm the fuck down. Can we take a joke as a joke for a switch? God...what a fag.[/QUOTE]

ahh, what a classic comeback, no wonder you find this list so entertaining.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']And then? The people demand details! Did he join in, or did he come after you with a different sort of pipe? :lol:[/QUOTE]

actually, he did a quick 180, went back outside and then knocked on the door.

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']actually, he did a quick 180, went back outside and then knocked on the door.[/quote]

Sblymnl - "How old was she? Let's pretend she had pigtails. Did you use them for leverage?"

What's with #14? If you're checking out your friend's package, there's a reasonable chance that the other rules don't apply to you.

I also noticed that they seemed to leave out the locker room rule. Never look below the waist, even if you're sitting down. And don't use hand gestures.

[quote name='Blade']Sblymnl - "How old was she? Let's pretend she had pigtails. Did you use them for leverage?"

What's with #14? If you're checking out your friend's package, there's a reasonable chance that the other rules don't apply to you.

I also noticed that they seemed to leave out the locker room rule. Never look below the waist, even if you're sitting down. And don't use hand gestures.[/QUOTE]

Ahh yes, the locker room rule. Good rule. Didn't think about that one.

[quote name='iheartmetal']sorry man, i wasnt irate or anything, just explaining why i thought the list was stupid and stopped reading it. i certainly am not offended by that.

ahh, what a classic comeback, no wonder you find this list so entertaining.[/quote]

Oh ok then man. Yaeh, I'm just really laid back lately. We cool brotha'.

[quote name='Fire']Ahh yes, the locker room rule. Good rule. Didn't think about that one.[/quote]
Agreed, that is one rule that they clearly either missed or forgot and it should apply to any locker room, i.e. gym, field, etc.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']I've broken rules 1, 2, 4, 9, 14, 15, 17, 19, 22, 23, 26. I'm not really suprised.[/QUOTE]Neither are we. :lol:

I've broken 8, and kind of 10. I do know their birthdays, but I don't give gifts.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Neither are we. :lol:

I've broken 8, and kind of 10. I do know their birthdays, but I don't give gifts.[/quote]

Ya, my lack of concern has almost become a source of pride.

i don't see what's the big deal about the bathroom rule. i don't like it when strangers talk to me, but friends are cool. you can't tell me that no one here has ever been drinking at a bar with your friends, end up running into someone from the group at the urinal, and told a joke or talked about some chick while you're recycling your beer.

[quote name='iheartmetal']oh man, i dont want to be gay, id rather get soaking wet in the rain than share an umbrella with my friend, because if we stand close well totally be gay, and im not gay, i fuck bitches all the time....

stupid stupid stupid[/quote]

LoL thats maxim in a nutshell

Huh, I never knew #7 was part of the man code. It certainly isn't part of the player's code. Needless to say I've broken #7 many many times.

bread's done
Back