Dumbest shipping system ever

Ikohn4ever

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
So I ordered Pheonix Wright from Walmart.com and I of course use the cheapest shipping. This order takes place on the 14th. On march 15th I get an email saying it shipped and it gave me a tracking number and its through called "UPS Mail Innovations". I check the tracking number and see it left from CT and I am in PA so I figure I met get it by Sat or Mon at the latest. Well I check on Sat and it say it arrived in Philly on the 16th. Monday and Tuesday its a no show so I finally call the number and they tell me they dropped it off at the Post Office and thats who I need to be dealing with. Well I finally got around to calling the Post office today and I was told it could be coming as late as April 1st and they have really no idea when it will be mailed.

This makes no sense to me, UPS drops it off in philly when i dont live that far from philly so I could have actually gotten the game on the 16th if they felt like, but their "Innovation" is to ship it to the post office and then let them sit on it for awhile to mail it again to me. That just seems like the biggest waste of time ever, it was already shipped once and instead of just sending it through ASAP they have been sittin on it since the 16th. Its been 6 business mail days and 7 mail delivery days, what the hell are they doing with my game, how hard is it to send it out with a mail man. I just want to play Phoenix on my DS and it dont feel like waiting 16 days from the day of the original shipping to get it.

In closing, please stay away from "UPS Mail Innovations" at all cost and pray that I will actually get my game.

I have order a few things that came from the Mail Innovations, I had no problems. I just can't remember who shipped it to me. I live in Ohio, it shipped UPS from California to Cincinnati (45mins away from me) Then in Cincinnati the post office took it and I got it later that week.

I don't know what to tell you OP. Maybe ask the PO if you can pick it up.

[quote name='Graystone']
I don't know what to tell you OP. Maybe ask the PO if you can pick it up.[/QUOTE]

meh I am to much of a Lazy Ass Gamer plus I work during the week so thats a no go

That's incredibly lame. Thanks for the warning.

Btw, couldn't you have selected in-store pickup, or does Wal-Mart not do that?

[quote name='Blade']That's incredibly lame. Thanks for the warning.

Btw, couldn't you have selected in-store pickup, or does Wal-Mart not do that?[/QUOTE]

they might but I didnt believe Phoenix Wright was available in store

[quote name='Blade']That's incredibly lame. Thanks for the warning.

Btw, couldn't you have selected in-store pickup, or does Wal-Mart not do that?[/QUOTE]

They only do in-store pick up for a store they have in Dallas-Fort Worth so yes it isn't possible to do that unless you live in that area.

bread's done
Back