Local Celebrities you hate.

Kendal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
I am sick and tired of Urethra Franklin, her giant ass and ugly face. She is a stuck up bitch stuck in motown era and still thinks she is the same person in the Supremes. R-E-S-P-E-C-T...THEEEEEEEEEEEESE NUTS!

So who do you hate?

I guess the person I dislike the most is Sharon Stone. Actually I met her sister and her sister is completely nuts. Its hard to believe that Sharon is the level-headed of the two.

Paula Abdul, Fran Drescher, Oprah Winfrey, Ashton Kutcher, Steven Seagal, Pink, Christina Aguilera, Tony Danza, R. Kelly, Nick Cannon, The Dixie Chicks, Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston, Ben Affleck, Beck, Lil' Bow Wow, Ryan Seacrest, and Carson Daly.

Chris Webber and Tyrone Wheatly...i have seen and mate them played basketball with them.......they both suck ass in real life. Not so much C-webb but tyrone wheatly is a fucking bum...if he wasnt 5x my size i would punch him in the face.

[quote name='the ender']Paula Abdul, Fran Drescher, Oprah Winfrey, Ashton Kutcher, Steven Seagal, Pink, Christina Aguilera, Tony Danza, R. Kelly, Nick Cannon, The Dixie Chicks, Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston, Ben Affleck, Beck, Lil' Bow Wow, Ryan Seacrest, and Carson Daly.[/QUOTE]

wow,you listed a whole allstar team of douche bags except Oprah.

[quote name='the ender']Paula Abdul, Fran Drescher, Oprah Winfrey, Ashton Kutcher, Steven Seagal, Pink, Christina Aguilera, Tony Danza, R. Kelly, Nick Cannon, The Dixie Chicks, Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston, Ben Affleck, Beck, Lil' Bow Wow, Ryan Seacrest, and Carson Daly.[/QUOTE]

they're all from the same town? was there a toxic spill in said town by any chance?

[quote name='Apossum']they're all from the same town? was there a toxic spill in said town by any chance?[/QUOTE]
they're not, he's just listing celebrities he hates.

[quote name='darkmere']they're not, he's just listing celebrities he hates.[/quote]

Yeah, I seriously doubt all those people live in Mobile, Alabama.

Bruce Smith. My cousin used to work at a bar and Bruce Smith came in one night, bought two rounds of drinks for the entire bar and then went to leave. His excuse was "Do you know who I am? I don't pay for drinks." Well, he did that night. Also, Andy Fox. Local TV guy, stupid as fuck. Hate his guts as does 98% of the hampton roads area. I hope you die fuck head.

[quote name='the ender']Paula Abdul, Fran Drescher, Oprah Winfrey, Ashton Kutcher, Steven Seagal, Pink, Christina Aguilera, Tony Danza, R. Kelly, Nick Cannon, The Dixie Chicks, Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston, Ben Affleck, Beck, Lil' Bow Wow, Ryan Seacrest, and Carson Daly.[/quote]

What's wrong with oprah and the dixie chicks? I don't know what's wrong with half the other people either, but those two seem like odd choices.

Though I always found drescher odd. She can be an average looking funny girl, or wicked hot. I know a lot of people can, but she doesn't look like she has that capability when she's on tv.

[quote name='the ender']Paula Abdul, Fran Drescher, Oprah Winfrey, Ashton Kutcher, Steven Seagal, Pink, Christina Aguilera, Tony Danza, R. Kelly, Nick Cannon, The Dixie Chicks, Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston, Ben Affleck, Beck, Lil' Bow Wow, Ryan Seacrest, and Carson Daly.[/quote]
What area are all of these people from? I always thought Affleck was from Boston and R. Kelly from Chicago?

EDIT: oops, didn't read the posts after this...sorry

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']Hanson. fuck Hanson.[/quote]

Those little girls were cute, what happened to them?

[quote name='iheartmetal']I hate Kendal because he hates Aretha and seems to have something against motown... ill have you know motown owns you.[/quote]

I have nothing against motown, but living in the past and thinking you can get something for free because you used to be a big deal but you are now just big and a total bitch is just sad. I hate Urethra because she is an eyesore of the community. Her house burnt down and she never got it cleaned up because she is Urethra fuckIN' Franklin. Yeah that is her reason for everything.

EDIT: OOPS, censor bypass, sorry.

That monique person. She's going to be in "fat assed girls" or some piece of shit movie coming out soon.

Only two minor celebrities from my town: Hacksaw Jim Duggan and Chris Collinsworth. Don't really mind either of them, HOOOOOOO!

No real local celebrities around here that i know of. But if you count Pittsburgh where i am from and is close enough from here, then no i still cant name any that i cant stand. Wel besides maybe Christna Agulera. Wait a minute she wasnt born here but i think raised. Aw well close enough born/raised whats the difference. besides the actual difference between born and raised.

R.Kelly. I hate him. and I see him at Lincoln mall covered in underage ass. I hope he doesn't touch any one of my underage cousins, He will not have balls anymore.

Visionaries, those damn hella generic underground hip hop music that all these kids here in socal love.

and David Gallagher, dat fool goes to the mall and acts like "dont u kno who I am?!?!"

[quote name='tornadomann']Ashton Kutcher, Went to the same hicktown High School as me, I cant stand him[/quote]

Are you jealous because he is making sweet monkey-love to Demi Moore?:lol:

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Sandra Bullock.[/QUOTE]
Matthew Mcconaughey & his southern fried, high-as-a-kite-playing-the-bongos-naked, dumb ass. :wall:

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']how about local celebrities you like?

like jerry springer. he was mayor of cincinnati. then he got busted for paying a hooker with a check.[/QUOTE]

Not the topic. As it is, we get to hate the Lacheys (both of them), Peter Frampton, Jerry Springer (I'm ambivalent), and probably some others I can't fucking think of.

OTOH, Bootsy Collins is someone to be proud of.

I want to hate Shaun Alexander, but my wife showed me her 8th grade yearbook the other day, in which his school picture had him wearing a white Batman logo t-shirt and 1989-style dork glasses (which are, strangely enough, the same as 2006-style dork glasses). Since he was rockin' the nerddom, I can't spite the man at all.

I hate a lot of the used car/used furniture stores owners in and their gimmicky commercials. But I am sure that is not exclusive to the Topeka to Kansas City area.

Also I don't hate him, but appararently the youngest son from the show Home Improvement lived for a time in Lawrence.
[quote name='imdb.com']
(October 2001) Living with his wife in Lawrence, Kansas, and fighting his parents for control of his $1.4 million trust fund.
[/quote]

bread's done
Back