Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc - Ridiculous!

:shock: I cant believe that there are some people stupid enough to buy something like that when they could get it for a fraction of the cost. Some of the other auctions for the disk get up to $30!

I think some people have had a hard time finding it - I know I just lucked upon one in a Best Buy the other day. And if you're a hardcore GC collector, you'd definitely be willing to pay whatever to get one.

Crap, I have two of these I will never touch one is sealed and one is opened, I might have to make a few bucks, on this.

if you look at completed auctions for it there is a very large ending amount discrepancy. Some went for 8 some went for 40. hmm very tempting.

Probably the usual case of someone thinking it is the game instead of just the bonus disc. Of course always possible people are just insane.

[quote name='coolsteel']Kmart down the street has these for 10 bucks a piece , think I might need to buy a couple.[/quote]

I'll have to check my local K-Mart out tonight and see if they have any of these.

bread's done
Back