Full Auto Faceplate - $5 at BestBuy.com & B&M (Call Of Duty 2 Faceplate - $5 B&M)

[quote name='cdeener']Didn't they originally give these away for free?[/QUOTE]

They were only free if you bought the game with it, if you purchased seperately it would have cost you $19.99. So if you're a fan/collector of the 360 faceplates this is a great deal. The only other way to get this cheaper is trading for it or going to eBay, which at this moment the lowest goes for $.99 w/ $2.95 shipping (5d 12h 05m left on auction). Thanks for the heads up OP, I'll probably grab one, hopefully this carries over with the Outfit faceplates as well:)

Does anyone else love the "features" of this item?

- Make your Xbox 360 look fierce

- Features the official Full Auto logo

- Exciting fire graphic makes your system look hot

- Removable, so you can customize your Xbox 360 any way you choose

- Impress your friends while you enjoy hours of fun playing Full Auto in style

Okay, I'm confused...will it make my system look hot or fierce?

[quote name='Felder71']Does anyone else love the "features" of this item?

- Make your Xbox 360 look fierce

- Features the official Full Auto logo

- Exciting fire graphic makes your system look hot

- Removable, so you can customize your Xbox 360 any way you choose

- Impress your friends while you enjoy hours of fun playing Full Auto in style

Okay, I'm confused...will it make my system look hot or fierce?[/QUOTE]

I think it will make your 360 :hot:FIERCELY HOT!:hot: :rofl: This is just some mumbo jumbo to sell the product. I seriously doubt most gamers read this write up and thinks they need it just for that. Description aside I feel that faceplates are an innovative step in the next-gen era.

IMHO this is a great feature for consoles. Just like any business companies find a trend that is catching on and capitalizes on it. First it was the "Removable Skins" you could get and now faceplates. MS looked at the visual modding community and saw a huge interest in customizing a gamers personal look. Now some of the faceplates do nothing for gamers, which is why I'm looking forward to a customize kit from MS, Mad Catz or anyone else who gets on the faceplate bandwagon.

Pretty good deal if you're a faceplate collecter, but I think the faceplate thing is a waste of money. I'd rather put that $5 +tax & shipping towards a new DS game or something.

The Call Of Duty 2 Faceplate was also marked down to $5. If you are trying to resale these on eBay, allow bidders from Europe and use buy it now. I sold both of these faceplates for $17.50 + shipping each to Europeans. I'm guessing these might not have gotten released over there.

[quote name='guyver2077']is there a list of the ones that have been released? which is the nicest one? who actually uses them?[/QUOTE]

I still think the E32K5 one is the classiest one and looks the best. I'm hoping Microsoft gives us another awesome one for E32K6.

I didnt know they werer charging money for the COD2 faceplates, I got two of them at different times for free (including when I bought my 360), none of them had any UPC on it unlike the full auto one

Picked up a Full Auto Faceplate today and there were still 5 remaining in store. I gave the one I bought to my wife's friends son, so I'll be picking up another tomorrow.

My local BB had two when the game first came out. They sold or gave away one. So I wondered to myself how long would the other last. So I took my knife out and put a small mark on the bottom of the package. Every time I go to that BB I check to see if its their. I was at BB tuesday getting American Dad, looked for the faceplate and its still their. So far its been three months untouched. How long will it last?

bread's done
Back