Tetris DS $29 at Walmart

Well it's acctually just EB/Gamestop that are charging $35 for it, still don't understand why anyone buys games there if their not saddled with store credit. BB, CC, Target, K-Mart, etc. are all asking $30. $1 for having to go in Wal-Mart's kind of iffy though, lol.

Yea I thought $29.99 was the standard, in fact my locacl Bull Moose Music store is charging even less (at $28.xx), and if you have the GGC and a BB that would make it $24.99, so this isn't really that great. In fact nothing at Wal-Mart is ever really that great (video-game wise). Thanks for posting though, keep trying!

People are really charging 34.99 for it? I've only seen 29.99 so far (which is still way too high). Oh well.

Only 2 reasons to go inside wal-mart

1. If a product is 50% off MSRP within first month of release (system, game, etc...)
2. I'm being flanked by 20 people with pitchforks and torches.

[quote name='Magehart']2. I'm being flanked by 20 people with pitchforks and torches.[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't do that. In that situation, I'm pretty sure the manager would be Lord Sadler.

[quote name='Masterkyo']$30 is alot for tetris puzzle game but its all good i'll get it whenever it drop down $20 :)[/quote]

Yea, I agree. I can't see paying $30 for the 8 millionth reiteration of this game. When it's cheaper, or someone wants to trade it to me, then I'll be game.

Just go to BestBuy and use the $5 Gamer's coupon. Comes out to be $24.99.

If you think this is plain old Tetris, you should try play it aginst 9 other poeple. The multiplayer mode is video-gaming-crack. Push mode is also fun for a 1-on-1 battle.

Push is a fantastic new mode. Playing it online makes it worth the $25 post-GGC I paid, even without the other modes.

[quote name='ZeroEclipse']fill me in on this BB "Gamer's coupon" please?[/quote]

Go to Best Buy, look on their Gift Card rack (or try near the video game sections) for "Gamer's Gift Cards" in CD cases. Basically, it's a gift card marketed towards gamers, usually have a pic of joystick/"GAMES" writing on it. On the back of the CD case is a $5 off $19.99+ games. I usually put $10 on the gift card and use the gift card when I buy the game with the coupon. I have heard some people just put 1 cent on the gift card to get the $5 coupon...

[quote name='waruwaru']Go to Best Buy, look on their Gift Card rack (or try near the video game sections) for "Gamer's Gift Cards" in CD cases. Basically, it's a gift card marketed towards gamers, usually have a pic of joystick/"GAMES" writing on it. On the back of the CD case is a $5 off $19.99+ games. I usually put $10 on the gift card and use the gift card when I buy the game with the coupon. I have heard some people just put 1 cent on the gift card to get the $5 coupon...[/QUOTE]
Many areas no longer carry the card, so don't be supprised if you ask and get a puzzled look.

[quote name='emperordahc']Many areas no longer carry the card, so don't be supprised if you ask and get a puzzled look.[/QUOTE]
But there's also the card with the $5 off $29.99 and up coupon, which happens to be the price of Tetris DS, and my store still carries that one.

bread's done
Back