Tekken 5 bundle 69.99 at gamestop

Confirmed,I saw this price tag a few days ago.Not a great deal since you can pick Tekken for $20.Gamestop has been lately dropping prices on large game such as steel battalion for $150,mc groovz with dance pad for $30 and other dance games with dance pad for $30.The space is too valuable keep these games.I hope they will drop prices even further for guitar hero and steel battalion.No ones is even purchasing guitar hero in gamestop unlike the sale in Bestbuy.Bestbuy is actually selling Guitar Hero very well because they actually allow you to play the game and test it out.There is a big difference knowing and playing the game.

[quote name='defiance_17']One of these Mondays this thing is going to show up on Best Buy's website for like $19.99.[/QUOTE]
...for about 2 minutes, before it goes out of stock.

Wait a second, when did Tekken 5 go GH?

Also, has anyone seen at their local arcade the Tekken 5 Dark Resurection/Revolution/whatever machine? I assumed that like with DMC3 and Midnight Club 3, that when Tekken 5 became GH we would get the bonus/expanded characters and materials as well or am I just wrong.

I smell my second T5 stick when this hits $50.

[quote name='Fire']Wait a second, when did Tekken 5 go GH?

Also, has anyone seen at their local arcade the Tekken 5 Dark Resurection/Revolution/whatever machine? I assumed that like with DMC3 and Midnight Club 3, that when Tekken 5 became GH we would get the bonus/expanded characters and materials as well or am I just wrong.[/quote]

Dark Resurection is exclusive to arcade and PSP. The GH version will have no bonuses. As far DR machines in US arcades? I haven't seen one yet. I'm not even sure if they're out in Japan. Last I heard (a month ago?) they were being beta tested by select JP arcades like the SCIII machines.

Dark Ressurection may come to PS2. Namco already loss too much money by releasing Tekken 5 early so they're trying to redeem their selves by making a PSP one and plus to boost more sales maybe? While a new Tekken Title is already announced for PS3. I don't see why Namco would want to release 2 Tekken titles very close to each other on PS3.

[quote name='WebScud']I smell my second T5 stick when this hits $50.

Dark Resurection is exclusive to arcade and PSP. The GH version will have no bonuses. As far DR machines in US arcades? I haven't seen one yet. I'm not even sure if they're out in Japan. Last I heard (a month ago?) they were being beta tested by select JP arcades like the SCIII machines.[/QUOTE]

Dark Rez has been out in US arcades for a good 3 weeks if not a month. I played it earlier tonight :)

[quote name='fatbeer']Confirmed,I saw this price tag a few days ago.Not a great deal since you can pick Tekken for $20.Gamestop has been lately dropping prices on large game such as steel battalion for $150,mc groovz with dance pad for $30 and other dance games with dance pad for $30.The space is too valuable keep these games.I hope they will drop prices even further for guitar hero and steel battalion.No ones is even purchasing guitar hero in gamestop unlike the sale in Bestbuy.Bestbuy is actually selling Guitar Hero very well because they actually allow you to play the game and test it out.There is a big difference knowing and playing the game.[/quote]

Reason nobody is purchasing guitar hero is because they price it $10 over the msrp

[quote name='WebScud']I smell my second T5 stick when this hits $50.

Dark Resurection is exclusive to arcade and PSP. The GH version will have no bonuses. As far DR machines in US arcades? I haven't seen one yet. I'm not even sure if they're out in Japan. Last I heard (a month ago?) they were being beta tested by select JP arcades like the SCIII machines.[/QUOTE]

No, I know that for sure I have seen a T5 Dark Resurrection here. Also went back and played it. For some reason its cheaper to play it then the regular T5 machine and plus it has like 5 extra bonus characters that are fucking awesome.

And why did Namco lose so much money on Tekken 5? Article to this or link perhaps?

bread's done
Back