USED steel battalion 90 bucks. game crazy SAN DIEGO.

xrickyb86x

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
we have one in stock right now at the game crazy by qualcom stadium. a customer who comes in regularly randomly traded it in in complete working condition. the game crazy is considered murphy canyon road but is also reffered to as aero drive because it is off the aero drive exit on the 15 freeway.

89.99 used. foot pedals, controller, and game. we also have the xbox live version of the game used in the store for 14.99 i believe. so you can get both games and the massive controller for about 105 plus tax.

take 10% off if you're an mvp member. GREAT deal. i would pick it up if i wasn't dropping so much money on oblivion and kh2. oh yeah, and i don't have an original xbox anymore. so i guess it wouldn't be a good idea for me to pick this up.

we also have a used ace combat 5 bundle with the flight stick for 59.99. not too bad of a deal either.

Good to know that someone in that store is a member of CAG. I've gone in there a few times looking for PS1 RPG's, but only found something once and that was cause they had just traded it in. I assume that either yourself or someone else in there is a collector/reseller. Anyway you guys can alert me when you get complete one's in? :)

[quote name='Warner1281']Good to know that someone in that store is a member of CAG. I've gone in there a few times looking for PS1 RPG's, but only found something once and that was cause they had just traded it in. I assume that either yourself or someone else in there is a collector/reseller. Anyway you guys can alert me when you get complete one's in? :)[/quote]

PM'd. also you can put any game on your wishlist (totally free) and we will call you the minute we get it in.

[quote name='62t']i wonder if you can special order steel battalion with gamecrazy[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure you can, as I've successfully special ordered someone an Ace Combat 5 with the whole Flight Stick bundle while I was working at GameCrazy.

[quote name='xrickyb86x']we have one in stock right now at the game crazy by qualcom stadium. a customer who comes in regularly randomly traded it in in complete working condition. the game crazy is considered murphy canyon road but is also reffered to as aero drive because it is off the aero drive exit on the 15 freeway.

89.99 used. foot pedals, controller, and game. we also have the xbox live version of the game used in the store for 14.99 i believe. so you can get both games and the massive controller for about 105 plus tax.

take 10% off if you're an mvp member. GREAT deal. i would pick it up if i wasn't dropping so much money on oblivion and kh2. oh yeah, and i don't have an original xbox anymore. so i guess it wouldn't be a good idea for me to pick this up.

we also have a used ace combat 5 bundle with the flight stick for 59.99. not too bad of a deal either.[/QUOTE]

Theres also one at the GameCrazy in the Eastland shopping center in West Covina.

bread's done
Back