Anyone Picking up Top Spin 2??

DomLando

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
The first one was a solid and fun tennis game. This one is only $39.99. Team Xbox gave it a 7.9. Thats the only review up so far. I'm not sure if I will be picking it up. It is tempting at that price though.

I just downloaded and watched the trailer and I think the player models look pretty crappy. But still, it could prove to be fun just like the previous game and at $40, makes it even better.

Picking it up from Gamefly eventually or Hollywood Video with a free rental coupon if they actually get a copy in.

Top Spin was fun but i'm not going to drop the $ for it right now. I'm not even a tennis fan unless some hot ass Russian girls are playing. Yesterday Kirilenko and Sharapova made me like tennis for a few hours! :D

Yeah i dont like tennis either, but ever since Mario Tennis and Virtua Tennis, the arcade type tennis games are fun. I had the orginal Top Spin..it was good but not as good as Virtua Tennis.

I'll pick it up when my BB gets it in (probably Friday) and I can use a GGC. I play tennis all the time, so I'll be biased in my opinion, but I'll post some impressions when I get it.

[quote name='unctennis122']I'll pick it up when my BB gets it in (probably Friday) and I can use a GGC. I play tennis all the time, so I'll be biased in my opinion, but I'll post some impressions when I get it.[/QUOTE]

Same. I play tennis and I'd like to try out some tennis games (I've played Mario Tennis, which absolutely kicks ass).

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88774

You wanna battle rap for the throne, son? lolz!

j/k

I can't wait to get this game either tomorrow. Teamxbox seemed overly harsh with the review, I am guessing it will get mixed reviews anyways since It's a improved version of Top Spin 1, just not as improved as they wanted it to be. Oh well. Sequel to the best Tennis game ever with improvements would make it the best Tennis game ever still, right? Or atleast it would seem so.

*shrugs* I never owned the original so I'll find out soon.

bread's done
Back