Drunk Japanese Guy Crosses Street [Video]

That's great - Is he just scooting across the street on his ass? I love how the Japanese don't seem to be too concerned about being completely piss-drunk in public. Last summer I remember seeing a drunk guy taking a dump in an alley just a couple of feet from the main street in Nishi-Waseda, not even attempting to conceal what he was doing. Hey, no worries.

This morning around 9 a.m. I saw a guy at the 34th street subway station completely passed out leaning up against the wall (how he kept his balance I'll never know but his eyes were completely rolled in the back of his head) and he had just finished pissing himself. Don't you miss NYC?

[quote name='javeryh']This morning around 9 a.m. I saw a guy at the 34th street subway station completely passed out leaning up against the wall (how he kept his balance I'll never know but his eyes were completely rolled in the back of his head) and he had just finished pissing himself. Don't you miss NYC?[/QUOTE]

For some reason towards the end of that I had perfectly pictured the guy and that second to last line sent me into a laughing fit.

[quote name='ChoiceStriker']I love how the Japanese don't seem to be too concerned about being completely piss-drunk in public.[/QUOTE]dude,

in the clubs in japan they actually got like, designated sinks and shit for u to puke in.

asians love to smoke and drink, especially japanese & koreans.

bread's done
Back