Status
Not open for further replies.

WTPolaris

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I remember seeing a thread about this website

http://www.moola.com

and I know a lot of folks on here wanted to give it a shot but couldn't since they didn't have enough invites? I have 3, anyone that would like one is welcome to post on here or give me a PM?

:D

EDIT:I used my 3, don't know if the one that Diiz posted on here is still valid(I would assume it is?), but someone can try that and see if they can register with it. Slidecage says he has 3, so I guess ask him if there are more of you that want to give this a shot.

I'll bump this again when I have more to give :)

gregthomas, pm me an e-mail to send it to you?

slidecage, this is my last one that I'll be sending to greg, so feel free to take over from here on out :D

[quote name='WTPolaris']gregthomas, pm me an e-mail to send it to you?

slidecage, this is my last one that I'll be sending to greg, so feel free to take over from here on out :D[/QUOTE]

any word on when the new games will come out.... i keep tieing on the gold rush one lol

also cant seem to find this info... what happens when you run out of free cash... since there is no way to make a deposit in beta do they give you more ??

Yeah, if you completely lose they just give you another free penny so it seems pretty painless. No waiting period involved(maybe they'll implement a once a day thing if this takes off?) right now though.

EDIT: No idea when the new games are just coming out either.

[quote name='WTPolaris']Well, um, I guess post the code I sent to you on here so someone else can use it, since I already sent you one?[/QUOTE]

You bet, sorry about that >.<

13-8385585887920254797

[quote name='Diiz']You bet, sorry about that >.<

13-8385585887920254797[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about it, I'd rather people get to use it than it go to waste though. :)

It's a site where you play a flash game against another person and bet money. you start out with a penny, each level doubles up to level 30 which is some ridiculous amount like 10 million that no one would ever get to.

Oh, if anyone that I gave a code to signed up, you might have 3 codes to give out too, so maybe help the CAG community some more? :)

I don't have any left personally, slidecage might still have some, also, the 2 people I gave codes to(the 3rd one posted might still work, dunno?) might have invites too if they've signed up. I guess we have to wait and see if they post saying they do.

i seem to be having some problems the game keeps freezing... yea i saw your name but the thing wouldnt hook

im out of codes right now BUT how it sounds we get invites every few days

just in case they close down this link I will keep a running tab of people who want codes then try to hook them up with people who have codes ..... right now im out of codes

i got 3 invites to give out, first 3 email addys i see will get them.

and thanks to oNeWiNgEdAnGeL, i tried to send you a reply saying thanks but your box is flooded.

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']i got 3 invites to give out, first 3 email addys i see will get them.

and thanks to oNeWiNgEdAnGeL, i tried to send you a reply saying thanks but your box is flooded.[/QUOTE]
PMed, but just in case, [email protected] over here
Thanks

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']i got 3 invites to give out, first 3 email addys i see will get them.

and thanks to oNeWiNgEdAnGeL, i tried to send you a reply saying thanks but your box is flooded.[/quote]
I'm interested, if you have any left.

[quote name='yukine']Thanks RonnieWrecked and swetooth9, got two invites at once! You get the invite back if I don't use one of yours, right?[/quote]
After 7 days... yes.

i just put my email in and got an invitation sent directly from moola. If you want one you can try that if you cant find an invite.

Im up to 16 cents, w00t

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back