E3 Booth Babe Fondling Pervert

Ugh... he doesn't look like much of a horrible pervert... but alas! he totally is. I. hate. womanizers.

My lord,..... those are some HOT girls!!!

Unlike the pics shown by some, uh, unknown CAG..... :O

What a freak show though. If I ever met that guy, first I'd thank him for the show, and then I'd punch him in the throat for being such an insensitive, perverted, @sshole!!!

Thank gawd you guys aren't like the people in that forum cheering him on for harassing women like that. It let's me know there's still datable guys out there.

His reason for being in a wheelchair
"So they threw a few shirts. One came my way and I did the M.J. and jumped 3 feet into the air. But, some FAT fuck mistaking the free swag for a free double stack knocked into me like a truck and pushed me off balance. When I landed, I landed sideways, flat on my ass."
LOL

His pics are the best of E3 I've seen.

Those girls were hot agreed. But I have a few things to say to that guy. First off he's going to hell. Second off you perv get a woman the right way with love and caring. He has no respect for women. I have seen some stupid men in my life but he takes the cake. Even if nice guys finish last I prefer to be that nice guy. I would also call him some horrible names, but its against my nature to use them. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets caught by some one through these pics and then banned from E3. I wish other guys like me can understand the way any woman should be treated. Respect the better sex. That's all I have to say.

I would prefer he gets castraded. But either is good.

Men=idiots
women=perfection.

See follow this golden rule of thinking to be better at yourself. I realized this a long time ago, so even though I'm a man, I'm secure in saying this. I mean they really aren't perfect, but they are hotter, more intelligent, and kinder. And this man is the lowest of the low. Get out your pitchforks and help me make sure his wang doesn't live.

These pics were nice ast first but i found them disturbing once i noticed that hes got the same look on his face in EVERY pic.

[quote name='Alucard']I would prefer he gets castraded. But either is good.

Men=idiots
women=perfection.

See follow this golden rule of thinking to be better at yourself. I realized this a long time ago, so even though I'm a man, I'm secure in saying this. I mean they really aren't perfect, but they are hotter, more intelligent, and kinder. And this man is the lowest of the low. Get out your pitchforks and help me make sure his wang doesn't live.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I used to agree that women were better than men... But I've come to the realization that both genders suck equally. Women are in general -very- self-centered in a lot of subliminal ways, and are always very aware of the power they have over men. Men, on the other hand, in general, care only about sex and are willing to treat women as objects if it beneifts them in any remote way. But really, those two traits kind of balance out. Both genders have ass-hats. Women are just asses in different ways than men. It's still a matter of finding people that don't suck, regardless of the gender.

But I used to agree with you, so maybe I've just been corrupted somehow. *COUGHwomenonlycareaboutmoneyCOUGH* what?

[quote name='c']Yeah, I used to agree that women were better than men... But I've come to the realization that both genders suck equally. Women are in general -very- self-centered in a lot of subliminal ways, and are always very aware of the power they have over men. Men, on the other hand, in general, care only about sex and are willing to treat women as objects if it beneifts them in any remote way. But really, those two traits kind of balance out. Both genders have ass-hats. Women are just asses in different ways than men. It's still a matter of finding people that don't suck, regardless of the gender.

But I used to agree with you, so maybe I've just been corrupted somehow. *COUGHwomenonlycareaboutmoneyCOUGH* what?[/QUOTE]

I was about to type a very similar response, but you beat me to it. Anyone who thinks women are "perfect" has obviously not had a lot of experience with women. I'm not saying that to be insulting, I'm just stating a fact.

Well in my town anyway. All women in my class are so kind and gentle, so I don't know where you find your women. And they are nearly perfect. Let me keep my ideas about women. And chances are I will have better luck than you possibly. Not to insult. You are cool though I have to admit, cooler than me. I :bow: bow to you. I'm just waiting for the girl who will like like me for me. Many like me but true only as a friend. And the only problems I have ever seen is guys who dump their gf for better looking ones. Shallow bastards.

I love women, but to say they are perfection...um yeah. What this guy did was bad but I don't think it was horrific not like he choked a baby or somethin. He used his wits to cop a feel on some girls that were pretty much unattainable...then took pictures of their crotches (which I totally don't get)

He wanted to get a squeeze on some hot booth babes and came up with a solution. Might not be the best type of behaivor to emulate but still takes balls and an utter lack of morals to do it.

Still don't know what the deal is with the crotch shots though..

r1s3n

[quote name='Alucard']Well in my town anyway. All women in my class are so kind and gentle, so I don't know where you find your women. And they are nearly perfect. Let me keep my ideas about women. And chances are I will have better luck than you possibly. Not to insult. You are cool though I have to admit, cooler than me. I :bow: bow to you. I'm just waiting for the girl who will like like me for me. Many like me but true only as a friend. And the only problems I have ever seen is guys who dump their gf for better looking ones. Shallow bastards.[/QUOTE]
Hehe, uh, sorry, just curious - Who are you calling cool here? Me or evilmregg?

i hope this guy gets caught for the various sexual harassment acts he's done and then bragged about. taking pictures up womens skirts and fondling them like that is just wrong.

Both of you actually. I just like your thoughts and comments. And pretty much everyone here is cool. Successful dropout and many others like you. Some though like me can post stupid things. I was just standing up for what I believe in. But I still do believe this guy deserves the worst punishment. Castrad him and you will feel better. Yay, I got my profile picture up.

[quote name='evilmregg']I was about to type a very similar response, but you beat me to it. Anyone who thinks women are "perfect" has obviously not had a lot of experience with women. I'm not saying that to be insulting, I'm just stating a fact.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

That guy just built up several years of bad karma.

The groping doesn't bother me that much because those women could have said no. Then security would have came. They chose not to. If the guy had never told the story of his wheelchair (and people thought he was legit crippled) then people probably wouldn't care.

For all we know they had pics with other people like that before without the wheelchair. It bothers me a lot more that someone would pretend to be crippled. I know a woman who was crippled in a motorcycle accident a few years ago and it is not something that someone should use to take advantage of a situation.

the groping bothers me because (while obviously in such a expo where almost everyone there is male, its to be expected) they shouldnt have to put up with shit like that, its just fucking rude.

the pretending to be handicapped thing also bothers me, and i hope his legs get broken sometime soon.

Woops... looks like the guy was injured legit...

BTW this is why I was in the chair!

"They where throwing out FREE SWAG!!! So I rushed over in hope of snagging a few free shirts. Because every few hours they would pick one of the 10,000 E3 participants who where wearing one of there shirts to receive a $200 GC or $500 ATI video card.

I was the first one ready for the onslaught of swag. But the chicks didnt start throwing the swag out until it became unsafe and 50 people where gathered around a SMALL area.

So they threw a few shirts. One came my way and I did the M.J. and jumped 3 feet into the air. But, some FAT fuck mistaking the free swag for a free double stack knocked into me like a truck and pushed me off balance. When I landed, I landed sideways, flat on my ass.

He said "are you okay". And I said "I think so, and walked it off". Since I thought it was just a boo-boo I tried to walk it off for the next 6hrs with Code:[G]ayham until for some dam reason... MY ANCLE WOULDNT MOVE!"

He apparently posted a pic of his busted ankle (others commented on it) but the pic is down it seems....

punqsux - way to prove that CAG is on a level above most message boards.

guilewasnk - apparently, he really did hurt his foot somehow and was unable to walk. that, however, justifies nothing.

edit: haha, you found it yourself....

alucard - it was an honor being compared to the successful dropout, so thanks :D. and you shouldn't feel like your posts are at all stupid.

[quote name='r1s3n']I love women, but to say they are perfection...um yeah. What this guy did was bad but I don't think it was horrific not like he choked a baby or somethin. He used his wits to cop a feel on some girls that were pretty much unattainable...then took pictures of their crotches (which I totally don't get)

He wanted to get a squeeze on some hot booth babes and came up with a solution. Might not be the best type of behaivor to emulate but still takes balls and an utter lack of morals to do it.

Still don't know what the deal is with the crotch shots though..

r1s3n[/QUOTE]

I've never quite gotten the whole attraction to crotch shots, either. My theory is that the people who wank off to something as dull as that have never actually seen a real-life vagina and are thous content to gaze upon the cotton barrier separating the nappy dugout from the outside world.

Dumb bastard.

*rolls eyes & shakes head*

This guy is one of the main reasons that women think men are dicks.

May he become truly paralyzed and lose total control of his penis- rendering himself TOTALLY useless and unable to please even himself.

[quote name='c']punqsux - way to prove that CAG is on a level above most message boards.

guilewasnk - apparently, he really did hurt his foot somehow and was unable to walk. that, however, justifies nothing.

edit: haha, you found it yourself....

alucard - it was an honor being compared to the successful dropout, so thanks :D. and you shouldn't feel like your posts are at all stupid.[/QUOTE]

I never said it did justify anything. All I am saying is that he had an actual injury. I am also saying is that the women could have said no but didn't, the security could have said no, but didn't. Hell, the woman whose boob he grabbed seemed to be spaced out anyway. It was almost as if GirlsGoneWild had their girls work the booths. If anything all this proves is a double standard that people have when regarding those who are handicapped. They sometimes let them get away with stuff that someone else couldn't get away with (I have seen it at work). People don't realize they can be assholes like anyone else.

Thanks, its just that some of my posts were just pointlesss. At least some people joined my AIM buddy list. And I traded a few games from my game list. Oh well back to manatheater. And even if he was injured it should be permanent. That bastard.

If crickett003 is a woman she is totally hot and cool. Well cool no matter what really. Nice pics and of course I agree with the opinion. And many men are dicks no offense to me and others here. I applaud you:applause: .

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I never said it did justify anything. All I am saying is that he had an actual injury. I am also saying is that the women could have said no but didn't, the security could have said no, but didn't. Hell, the woman whose boob he grabbed seemed to be spaced out anyway. It was almost as if GirlsGoneWild had their girls work the booths. If anything all this proves is a double standard that people have when regarding those who are handicapped. They sometimes let them get away with stuff that someone else couldn't get away with (I have seen it at work). People don't realize they can be assholes like anyone else.[/QUOTE]
Yeah yeah, I didn't think that you thought it was justified at all. Sorry for the confusion. I said, "however that justifies nothing," to make sure nobody thought I was trying to say that his actions were justified. Alright, this has gotten a bit confusing, haha. :p

[quote name='Alucard']If crickett003 is a woman she is totally hot and cool. Well cool no matter what really. Nice pics and of course I agree with the opinion. And many men are dicks no offense to me and others here. I applaud you:applause: .[/QUOTE]

Many men aren't dicks at all. You have heard nice guys finish last haven't you? Nice guys just don't make news.

No problem c.

Well many men are dicks. And last guys do not finish last in my opinion. At least they are more liked by women. That's just an old saying that is completely intrue. Sure there are women who are not nice but most are. And yes many men can be nice, but many are also dicks. Just saying we compared to women are a lower class because more men then women are dicks.

[quote name='Alucard']Well many men are dicks. And last guys do not finish last in my opinion. At least they are more liked by women. That's just an old saying that is completely intrue. Sure there are women who are not nice but most are. And yes many men can be nice, but many are also dicks. Just saying we compared to women are a lower class because more men then women are dicks.[/QUOTE]

My personal experience says otherwise.

Just because you are liked doesn't mean a woman wants to get to know you better. In high school I was a jock, a brain, the biggest, strongest, nicest, the whole nine yards. The majority of girls just wanted to be friends because I was so nice to them. I had heard the, "I don't want to ruin the friendship" line so much that I started to say it with them.

I had a girl ask ME to the prom. I got the tux, the car, everything....the day before she cancels saying she won't be able to go. So I go with my cousin at the last second. The girl shows up with another guy. I come to find out that the only reason she asked me was because her parents didn't want her going with another guy (who happened to be a cousin of mine).

My last girlfriend broke my trust in her (I'd rather not go into the details, but it wasn't good).

Maybe I am just a magnet for this stuff or maybe you are luckier than I am. But to say men are a lower class than women? I work with women who do nothing but complain about their men, scheme and manipulate, yet they stay with them even when they have been approached by someone who will treat them better. How do I know this? Because I am that nice guy they know they can confide in. :roll:

It makes me sick when I am the only guy there and all I hear every day is how men are dogs, men are useless, men are this, men are that. That is just as much an uncomfortable work environment as any.

I'm sorry I didn't want to make you feel bad. I just like being a friend of women. I like being there whn they need help with a problem and I have been asked by a few women to go out once. I actually turned a few down because I wasn't ready for a relationship even though I am now. I just like being a guy anyone can come to. And I have never met a woman who is bad. They are always saying that the guy is plotting or cheating. They are usually the victims so therefore I conclude that more men are jerks rather than women.

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaa
that is one the most hilarious things ive ever seen. hes such a fucking perv, and its great.

[quote name='Alucard']I'm sorry I didn't want to make you feel bad. I just like being a friend of women. I like being there whn they need help with a problem and I have been asked by a few women to go out once. I actually turned a few down because I wasn't ready for a relationship even though I am now. I just like being a guy anyone can come to. And I have never met a woman who is bad. They are always saying that the guy is plotting or cheating. They are usually the victims so therefore I conclude that more men are jerks rather than women.[/QUOTE]

Man, I just kind of feel bad for you because when you do finally get into a relationship with a girl you're going to have put her up on a pedestal as this perfect being and she will either resent you for it or take advantage of it. I'm not saying women are imperfect because I'm a misogynist, I'm saying it because perfection is an unattainable ideal and the sooner you realize that the better you'll be able to cope when reality smacks you in the face.

Funny, in the pictures the guy looks like a friendly, likeable type of person. He doesn't look like the type who would constantly refer to women as "bitches" once he's off on his own somewhere typing into his computer.

I wonder if he lives up to his devil-may-care attitude in person, as well as online? I wonder if he set up the photos by saying (for example) "Hey bitches, get your hot asses over here for a few photos with me."

[quote name='bookishboy']Funny, in the pictures the guy looks like a friendly, likeable type of person. He doesn't look like the type who would constantly refer to women as "bitches" once he's off on his own somewhere typing into his computer.

I wonder if he lives up to his devil-may-care attitude in person, as well as online? I wonder if he set up the photos by saying (for example) "Hey bitches, get your hot asses over here for a few photos with me."[/QUOTE]

ok there dr. phil.....

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Many men aren't dicks at all. You have heard nice guys finish last haven't you? Nice guys just don't make news.

No problem c.[/QUOTE]

I'm so nice, I'm still looking for directions to the race. :lol:

I don't put them on a pedastal. I'm just romantic and do things any gentleman would do. I also let them come to me with problems and help if I can. Shoulder to cry on. Or if they just need a hug. I'm barely different than a niceguy except that I think better of women and am really polite.

wow, women are perfect, eh? just wait until you actually have a relationship with one to say that. :lol:

i'm not saying either gender is perfect or approving of what the E3 guy did, but some of you have yer heads up yer asses.

I said they are near perfect. I don't need to explain myself here. Talk to me on AIM, send me a Pm or something check my profile if you want to talk. And I have had relationships with women. I am well liked by many. I don't need your ignorant comments. Would love to talk about anything just buzz in anytime.

women are beautiful creatures that we should cherish

i made a shrine to women in Ireland:
botero%20irish%20art.jpg

on a side note: that guy in the wheelchair is sad...very sad...

but it's pretty clear he's a skeezer, jumping for free swag that's coming out of a bus is pretty skeezy.

bread's done
Back