Best xbox game for $30 or less.

fragger1191

CAG Veteran
Ok, I am buying a new xbox, I have $30 extra bucks to spend. Other than Halo and Knights of the old Republic (I plan to get those already) what is the best xbox game for under $30? I was looking at crimson skies. Thanks!

Crimson Skies is a good choice. Awesome game. Prince of Persia is also great and just went down to $19.99 new everywhere.

Panzer Dragoon Orta
Halo
Timesplitters 2
and
Jet Set Radio Future ... those are a couple.

JSRF is a steal usually because more than likely it's around 5 bucks or under.

I'll trade you something for one! :D

you can get crimson at CC for 19.99 this week. bring an $5 XBL coupon from BB or the GGC coupon. they match coupons. i picked mine up this week, real fun game.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']What in particular are you into or looking for?[/quote]

Anything that is addictive or just flat out fun. No particular Genre, however, I really like FPS.

You can pick up the first Splinter Cell for $20 or less. I bought it at $20 because I thought I wouldn't like it.. but I was hooked!

If you like racing, Project Gotham 2 is $30. I like it better than GT3...

[quote name='fragger1191'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']What in particular are you into or looking for?[/quote]

Anything that is addictive or just flat out fun. No particular Genre, however, I really like FPS.[/quote]

In that case then try XIII. I think i read somwhere that Rainbow Six 3 is 29..99, but i'm not sure if that was for the PS2 version. As soon as mroe come to mind i'll post them.

armed and dangerous is a great game for $19.99. the cut scenes are hilarious and the gameplay is awesome.

[quote name='Journey']armed and dangerous is a great game for $19.99. the cut scenes are hilarious and the gameplay is awesome.[/quote]

where did you see this for this price? Every where i hae seen it, it is 29.99.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Journey']armed and dangerous is a great game for $19.99. the cut scenes are hilarious and the gameplay is awesome.[/quote]

where did you see this for this price? Every where i hae seen it, it is 29.99.[/quote]

It's been $19.99 at Best Buy for a while now. GGC knocks it down to an even better $15.

yeah, with my new xbox on its way from the dew promotion with Project Gothom Racing 2, i could use some new games too. its estimated to be here in a month!

Panzer Dragoon Orta (the reason I bought my first XBox. I agree with many of the other games mentioned. All good. I didn't read this entire thread, so not sure if this was mentioned. Definately pick up Beyond Good and Evil for XBox. The visuals, music and gameplay are fantastic and it's a $20 game. Good luck.

Racing :

Rallisport Challenge 2
Project Gotham 2
TOCA Race Driver 2

FPS :

Rainbow Six 3
Ghost Recon
Counter Strike

Third-Person :

Max Payne 1/2
Armed and Dangerous
Freedom Fighters

RPG :

Deus Ex 2
Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance 1 or 2
D&D Heroes

Sports Games :

NBA Street 2
SSX 3
Links 2004
Top Spin

MUST HAVE XBOX GAMES. If you own an Xbox and don't have these games or haven't played them, I pity you... :

Halo
Crimson Skies
Project Gotham 2
Knights of the Old Republic

Every game on this list can be had for under $30 and are definitely worth every penny you pay.

Ok, thanks everyone. I found a pre owned copy of splinter cell at gamestop for $9.99 and a pre owned copy of soul calibur II for $17.99 (I think) Do you think those are a good choice or should I find some other games?

Soul Calibur is definently worth it. I loved it. the mission mode is highly addictive. Great Game, graphics everything, one of the best fighter out there. don't know about Splinter cell though; i've heard mix reviews from my friends on that one.

Here's a couple of other games that are worth it Deus Ex: Invisible War and Legacy of Kain Defiance.

Dead or Alive 3 sucks. It's an average fighter with very impressive graphics. there's only one person to unlock. And once you unlock that person you'll be like that was it and forget about it. It's IMO not worth it, unless its $5.

bread's done
Back