don't forget to adjust your clock

thx,for info.I need to set my clock bit early to get prepare for the gamestop buy 2 get 1 free sale.I'm always the last to know about clock change.My schedule always get ruin by this.

This is the most retarded thing ever. So now I'm one hour ahead, 'cause my PowerBook says so. Shit, it's really late.

the only reason i posted this reminder is because i was setting alarm for Gamestop b2g1 free deal, and then suddenly remember there's this time change tonite =o

[quote name='mackaikai']the only reason i posted this reminder is because i was setting alarm for Gamestop b2g1 free deal, and then suddenly remember there's this time change tonite =o[/quote]Ha...thanks for the reminder. I can't believe it's 4am here now. I already don't sleep well, now I get 1 hour less.

Bah, 1 hour lost and an attemtped robbery on my dad's Denali.

Off topic but my dad proudly displayed his second amendment rights gahahaha.

[quote name='crazytalkx']
Off topic but my dad proudly displayed his second amendment rights gahahaha.[/quote]

fucking yeah. Shotgun, or what? Did he wave it around or discharge? :D

All my clocks except my watch adjust automatically, so I'm good.

Ugh I hate going ahead an hour. Lose an hour of sleep. Piece of shit.

Plus its also darker when I wake up in the morning, which makes it harder to get up.

Spring ahead sucks ass. it should just fall back twice a year :)

Now I'm five hours behind Grenwich again. Yay!

This has got to be the second dumbest national experience ever.

[quote name='Tiphireth']fucking yeah. Shotgun, or what? Did he wave it around or discharge? :D

All my clocks except my watch adjust automatically, so I'm good.[/QUOTE]

A glock, he discharged two shots near his feet :lol:

[quote name='SteveMcQ']What exactly is the point of daylight savings? There has to be a logical/scientific reasoning for it right?[/QUOTE]

farmers dont have alarm clocks

[quote name='iheartmetal']farmers dont have alarm clocks[/quote]They do have roosters and those damn things are even more reliable than alarm clocks. At least they don't go out when the power does.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']What exactly is the point of daylight savings? There has to be a logical/scientific reasoning for it right?[/quote]

It gives people more daylight time when it's warmer out. That is the WHOLE reason we do it.

[quote name='crazytalkx']A glock, he discharged two shots near his feet :lol:[/quote]

Sweeet. No doubt my man shit his pants as he was running away. :lol:

[quote name='Blade']It gives people more daylight time when it's warmer out. That is the WHOLE reason we do it.[/quote]That's the dumbest reason I've ever heard for something so inconvenient to so many. I can't count how many times I've already heard, "I'm gonna get less sleep now...bastards." As opposed to, "Gee, I don't get as much time outside in the daylight."

[quote name='Blade']It gives people more daylight time when it's warmer out. That is the WHOLE reason we do it.[/quote]

I know what you mean but when I read this my first reaction was that I doubt by setting our clocks ahead we can control the earth's rotation around the sun. :D

I think it's a great idea - I'd much rather it be light out later at night than in the morning when I can't appreciate it or I'm stuck in the office...

bread's done
Back