Gmail

[quote name='mcgavin27']Anyone interested? I will give them away. Pm for the invite before you give this asshole your money[/QUOTE]

same.... pm me if you want an invite for gmail, or that moola.com site.

I have 358, giving them away for free as well. Why? Because you shouldn't need to pay for e-mail.

How is gmail? I guess I might as well get an account, do you need my email for the invite? I guess I'll PM one of you.

[quote name='mcgavin27']Anyone interested? I will give them away. Pm for the invite before you give this asshole your money[/quote]

HAHAHA aww man I love when people try to make money over something so easy to obtain, yeah I have like 99 invites so yeah ask any one of us who posted we all pretty much have them.....and it's free.

[quote name='OnChkMnDS']Anyone interested in a invite to make your own gmail acoount? I am selling for a $1. each Pm if interested.[/QUOTE]

lol wtf

[quote name='OnChkMnDS']Anyone interested in a invite to make your own gmail acoount? I am selling for a $1. each Pm if interested.[/quote]

gtfooh0pa.png

[quote name='OnChkMnDS']Man...I am sorry..I thought they were still rare ..........I will give them free as well.....No need to flame a guy.....[/quote]

"I fucked up but I'm trying to save face"

Same here, I have 99 and nobody to give them to, so let me know if you want them. I also have the moola.com invites as welll, just PM. Both free of course.

You know, they were actually rare for a long time, and a good deal of trading sites (gmailswap.com) and ebay auctions arose from that, so you can't completely fault the guy.

I received mine at the very beginning of beta from a friend who works for google, and for a long time, i only had 2 to give out.

Of course, that was over a year ago, so at the very least the OP has to check his calendar.

Hum, my emails are getting cluttered to death with spam and etc recently. I could use a g-mail account actually.

So many people I can PM... I guess I'll just ask one person in random.

Thanks for the offers people, good to know CAGs looking out for each other.

Reality's Fringe said:
How did you guys get so many?

I was one of the first to register, and I noticed that they upgraded me to 500 invites instead of the 100 most people got.

144 invites to friends. Wow, I must be a computer nerd or something. :lol:

[quote name='OnChkMnDS']Man...I am sorry..I thought they were still rare ..........I will give them free as well.....No need to flame a guy.....[/QUOTE]

well you try to rip of CAGs you will get burned... especially when the site is all about being cheap.

[quote name='OnChkMnDS']Anyone interested in a invite to make your own gmail acoount? I am selling for a $1. each Pm if interested.[/QUOTE]

ohmygodforumuse.jpg

Get the fuck out of here. I like so many others have some and will give them away for free. I think OP here has the 50 free ones and wants to get a game. Think about it 50X1= GAME

I started out w/ 10, gave them away - got more. Got 100, every time I give them away, I seem to be credited w/ more invites.

I PM'ed Blade because he was the first I came across with invietes, but I have not received a response. If anyone else could hook me up I'd appreciate it, thanks:bouncy:

[quote name='neudog']I PM'ed Blade because he was the first I came across with invietes, but I have not received a response. If anyone else could hook me up I'd appreciate it, thanks:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

sure thing, just pm me with your email address.

If anyone can hook me up with an invite I'd appreciate it. I asked Blade originally, but reneged due to Chrono72090 PMing me first. After two unsuccessful attempts at receieving the invite I told Chrono I would ask here again.

[quote name='OnChkMnDS']Man...I am sorry..I thought they were still rare ..........I will give them free as well.....No need to flame a guy.....[/QUOTE]

Oh there is a need to flame you cause youre a greedy dirtbag :p

oh yeah and btw if anyone needs invites i got a bunch as well PM me ^_^

The bases seem covered, but I also have 100 invites last time I checked. Feel free to PM me with your email address for an invite! :]

I also have 2.7 gigs of space. It seems to increase almost monthly, or at least it used to. And the spam filter has worked perfectly for me so far.

:D

bread's done
Back