6/14- TLoU Sights and Sounds DLC, Comics, old stuff that I can't get rid of, HD-DVDs,more.

chair_home

CAGiversary!
Feedback
82 (100%)
Selling
(4) The Last of Us "Sights and Sounds" DLC codes (official soundtrack, dynamic theme, 2 Avatars) - $8 each

Want: Nintendo eShop Points

New items for sale:

Wii Sports (manual has bent corners, okay condition) - $8 shipped
Wii Fit original - $5 shipped
Guitar Hero World Tour (360)- $5 shipped
(others in pic are sold)

8974184221_fd2035d104.jpg

-----------------------
WTS (all prices shipped)

8904912097_c8a3c2138e.jpg

PS2
(All Black Label)
Ratchet & Clank: 
Going Commando - $7
Up Your Arsenal - $7
Deadlocked - $7
or all 3 for $18

8904915077_8ba970a6fe_m.jpg

Goonies Collector's DVD (w/ Boardgame and Magazine) sealed - $11

8905372278_bd008dd378_m.jpg

8905363912_6518e9643a_m.jpg

Child of Eden Promo light up shirt (got it for pre-ordering the game at PAX).  Responds to sound.  Will light up upon hearing sound (there are a few subtle stages between lit and unlit).  Can adjust sensitivity.  The light up design can be removed (its velcroed to the shirt) and there is a small pouch at the bottom of the shirt inside for the battery/control unit.  Shirt is size SMALL.  Worn once, then washed, then collected dust.  Sorry for the lint in the picture, its been literally collecting dust. Asking $10

--------------
ZEoUeJsl.jpg

(not everything is pictured)
For Sale (prices include shipping in US):
ZombiU - SOLD
Castlevania - SOLD

I really want to get rid of a lot of these comics, so please make offers.  Shipping in a flat rate box should alleviate the shipping costs, I will take less than $1 an issue (on most) on these if you buy in bulk.
COMICS (mostly DC, and Buffy Season 8).  Selling mostly for $1 each, plus shipping.  Shipping will be via flat rate box.  Can discount if you buy a lot.  Please check it out!  I have too many comics :whistle2:D

Gamecube
Donkey Konga, Donkey Konga 2, 2 sets of DK Bongos and Donkey Kong Jungle Beat - Offers *Do not have the bongo boxes, but the games are complete*
Resident Evil (complete) - $17

PS2
God of War II (non-GH) - $7
Persona 4 - $8
Taiko Drum Master w/ 2 drums - offers

Just steal from me below. Any reasonable offer taken. I want this stuff gone!
For Sale:
HD-DVD
$4 each or $15 shipped for lot.
I Now Pronounce you Chuck & Larry
V for Vendetta
Stardust
Blood Diamond (sealed)
Anchorman
Transformers
Hot Fuzz

Wants:
[Ni No Kuni (low want)

As always, discounts for buying multiple items.

--------------Old items from my old posts that are collecting dust below this line.  Low ball me but don't go crazy --------------
http://i.imgur.com/kmuJGl.jpg
SOLD: Tekken 4 JP, Virtua Fighter 4 JP, Tales of Legendia is no longer part of this lot
$15 shipped for the following as a lot: Bully, Monster Rancher evo, Soul calibur III, Guitar Hero II, SOCOM II, Metal Gear Solid 3

http://i.imgur.com/O0bQKl.jpg
Promo cards from Shonen Jump.  The second card is bent a little at the top right corner.  $5 shipped.

----
Price drops
Transactions are slowing down, please make offers on this stuff.  Thanks!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chairhome/7140923115/  http://www.flickr.com/photos/chairhome/6994830678/
Complete games. (make offers if you feel the prices are too high)
Battle Hunter PS1 - $10 shipped
Front Mission 3 - $12 shipped
Dragon Warrior VII - sold
Beatmania (2 discs, "teeth" for one disc holder is broken) JP - $6
Master of Monsters (JP) - offers
Phantasy Star Online w/ Sonic Adventure 2 demo - $9 shipped
OR $24 shipped for all of the non-sold above
PC
Earthsiege 2 (PC) - $6 shipped
Betrayal at Antara
Jagged Alliance 2 disc only
Jedi Outcast
Unreal Tournament 2k4 complete! (found the play disc)
$5 each OR $15 shipped for all PC above

1   2
Sega CD Manuals (not in great shape)
Lunar (have the back part of the case for this)
Bouncers (have back part)
Batman Returns
Dark Wizard
Ecco
Power Factory
Hook
$10 shipped for all the manuals, minus the backing parts. $15 with the backing
1   2
Nintendo Power Killer Instinct mini-comic.  Hahahaha.  Offers.

Also: Dreamcast Controller and 3rd party mem card (not sure if card works) - $15 shipped

Miscellaneous
Children of Mana (Japanese) - $6

Tekken collectors box (for 1-5, no games included, unless you want T5) - $10 shipped w/o games
gba-to-GC cable - $4 shipped

-----------------
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-mr4vj-GgMlA/T11ae8e3aQI/AAAAAAAABG4/Xlp_ki-JQi8/s640/CameraZOOM-20120311175418353.jpg   https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-g28K4FByA1o/T11aiKQH0tI/AAAAAAAABHA/O9LJiVCSD2c/s640/CameraZOOM-20120311175434132.jpg
N64 controllers and Saturn controllers SOLD.  I only have 1 official SNES controllers, 1 Capcom SNES fighting pad, a third party SNES controller called "the pad" that has turbo switches for all buttons and a "slow-mo" button, an NES Zapper, and a VERY worn NES advantage

-------------

Last edited by a moderator:
my lovely lady bumps.

I'm getting Super Princess Peach, so that's no longer a want... did a title change... don't want to eBay, but I will if no one bites soon. Now open to other trade offers (I'll check lists) or money offers. If you have PoT or Ouendan, I'm willing to buy at reasonable prices, too. Thanks.

rortiz79: sorry, nothing on the list that really interests me

MANIMAL: Got your PM, give me a little time to answer, wavebird is not at the top of my want list (the one in my head, haha). I'm interested, but want to see if there are any other offers. If nothing in the next few hours, I'll let you know and set up a transaction. Hope you understand.

[quote name='MANIMAL']I understand - the wavebird is sitting here waiting for ya![/QUOTE]

how much for the wavebird?

[quote name='MANIMAL']wasnt really gonna sell it - just was gonna use it in this trade - wanna buy it? pm me a price[/QUOTE]

id only wanna pay like 14 or so

[quote name='Snake2715']I just picked up my second one at Walmart for that.[/QUOTE]

platinum, or grey? Ill have to see what they ring up at next time im in appleton.

Yeah, that's the thing, they're not that expensive now, if you know where to look, I got one at Gamerush for 8.50, used, just two days ago... that's why its not that high on my list. But if all else fails, you'll get a PM soon, MANIMAL.

[quote name='chair_home']Yeah, that's the thing, they're not that expensive now, if you know where to look, I got one at Gamerush for 8.50, used, just two days ago... that's why its not that high on my list. But if all else fails, you'll get a PM soon, MANIMAL.[/QUOTE]

See anything on my list?

Okay, sorry, got bad news, my fiancee wants to keep the game. I'm sorry if I wasted everyone's time, I'll change this thread soon to be a tradelist. Big apology to you, MANIMAL... hope that you can get a deal from the other CAGer... If I can convince her otherwise (I'm going to try to change her mind as I'm getting Super Princess Peach soon), I'll let you know, and I'll give you first dibs, MANIMAL

So, hopefully no one gets mad, but I changed this to a small, meager tradelist. I may have some more things to trade once I look around the house a bit more.

cml for

The Rub Rabbits
Children of Mana - Japanese import, mint, complete
Jump Superstars - Japanese import, Mint, complete
Kirby Canvas Curse - Mint, complete
Electroplankton - Japanese version, mint, complete (without outer box and headphones, however. Unless I can find them)
Worms Open Warfare

Electroplankton is gone.

Sarge - Sorry, nothing interests me at the moment. If I get a 360 soon, I'll let you know regarding some of those games. Thanks though.

did you see anything else on my list?

Im kinda interested in jump superstars, even though i have no idea what its about (sort of like metal slug, right?)

Actually, Jump Superstars is a fighting game, its more like Super Smash Bros. Has a bunch of different anime/manga characters in it.

Sorry, not really interested in anything else right now.

Bumpage.

Updated my want list, too. There are two PC games that came out this week that are high on my want list. If anyone wants to pick one (or both) of these up for me (I think one is $29 and the other is $34), I could part with one of my import DS games or make a good deal on other items you may be interested in.

Added Indigo Prophecy (XBOX) and am open to paypal offers for things... I can negotiate prices on the imports since I'm going for those PC wants....

Updated the list. Some games are gone, some are still pending (my fault, Kirby wasn't as complete as I thought). Added my Special Halo Edition Xbox system to the list.

bread's done
Back