Pedobait... or what the hell was Breyers marketing department thinking????

[quote name='depascal22']Damn, can you put a little more of a disclaimer on that? I might have just gotten myself fired.....[/quote]

I suppose the introductory 'Pedobait' along with a .jpg file wasn't enough? :lol: But ok, I'm game.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:rofl:

I seem to have been mentioned alot today, specifically in this capacity. :lol:[/quote]

We just know how much you love Ice Cream.

[quote name='jaykrue']I suppose the introductory 'Pedobait' along with a .jpg file wasn't enough? :lol: But ok, I'm game.[/quote]

Just a joke brother.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:rofl:

I seem to have been mentioned alot today, specifically in this capacity. :lol:[/quote]
You I understand, but why was I mentioned. I'm not into little girls, that's just sick :puke: ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Wait is it just me or does the phrase "eagerly busting their fresh asses" appear in that paragraph of text? :whistle2:s :lol:[/quote]

To make every American proud!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Wait is it just me or does the phrase "eagerly busting their fresh asses" appear in that paragraph of text? :whistle2:s :lol:[/quote]

Hah. You're right. I guess someone got me (but missed by 2 days since I got this in my email today. :lol:

fuck you, jaykrue. :razz:

When I was looking at that, I noticed that there was a smudge on the monitor. I proceeded to rub it off when I realized the smudge was over her pelvis and my coworkers were watching. I almost got fired.

[quote name='Blade']fuck you, jaykrue. :razz:

When I was looking at that, I noticed that there was a smudge on the monitor. I proceeded to rub it off when I realized the smudge was over her pelvis and my coworkers were watching. I almost got fired.[/QUOTE]

Well that's probably because you made the smudge to begin with.

[quote name='Strell']Well that's probably because you made the smudge to begin with.[/quote]

Ohhh :razz:

I scrolled down, hoping that they wouldn't see anything to give away her age while I was removing the smudge, and that's where it ended up.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Wait is it just me or does the phrase "eagerly busting their fresh asses" appear in that paragraph of text? :whistle2:s :lol:[/QUOTE]

Thats what I was about to say.

bread's done
Back