10 classic Mega Man games
Interviews
Remixed music tracks
art galleries

GBA-
5 mega man games
art galleries

Even more clarity:

GC: Megaman 1-8(NES/SNES/PSX), Megaman Powerbattle 1 + 2 (arcade fighters)

GBA: Megaman 1-5 (GB/GBC Megaman games, different than the Nes ones)

I really don't see how anyone could pass this up. I remember thinking when Sonic Mega Collection came out "Man, it would be awesome if they put all of the Megamans on a collection" and lo and behold, they do it, for 30 bucks even!

BTW, why didn't sonic ever drop on price?

[quote name='metroidkiller9']mega man x (SNES) shouldve been included in these collections![/quote]

Heh, I bet they'll do the MMX games in a collection for the next generation.

[quote name='SevereTireDamage'][quote name='metroidkiller9']mega man x (SNES) shouldve been included in these collections![/quote]

Heh, I bet they'll do the MMX games in a collection for the next generation.[/quote]

thatd be a short collection seeing as how the only ones worth playing are the snes ones

I somehow have missed out on the Mega Man games throughout my life...dont know why...this compilation looks pretty tight to get my self properly acquainted with the little blue man.

With free shipping, the GGC deal at BB isnt quite as good, especially since you wont get a tshirt from BB with the order.

This is coming out for the ps2 also, right? If not I'm gonna be pissed because that means I would have to but a gamecube sooner than expected.

[quote name='Whambamm']This is coming out for the ps2 also, right? If not I'm gonna be pissed because that means I would have to but a gamecube sooner than expected.[/quote]

Yeah, Its GCN and PS2.

[quote name='videogamejunkie']what are the megaman games like on the gameboy? never played them. Loved the original on the nes when I was younger.[/quote]

They were pretty hit-or-miss.

MM1: fairly primitive; doesn't have the slide move, for example. Difficulty somewhat high for a MM game. Also pretty short. It was fun though.
MM2: Awful. The control feels "cheap," (you'll see if you play it) the new sound effects sucked, and the game was WAY too easy... finished it in an hour the very first time.
MM3: Much better. Good difficulty and length, refined controls and just "felt right." Probably the best of the first four.
MM4: Don't really remember it too well, but it was about on par with MM3 in terms of quality. Good control and length.
MM5: I never played it.

~yyr

There's no way you can beat Mega Man II from start to finish in under an hour without using cheats or what have you, sorry.

And the 'controls' of pretty much all the Mega Man games on NES was the same, with the exception of the slide you could do in III and beyond. Other than that, Mega Man controls the same.

bread's done
Back