could someone make me a pretty sig?

DJ K8E

Banned
I have some pictures of myself, and I'd like to get all of them, or at least most of them onto a sig and make it look all prettyfied. Or, if it's even possible a desktop! Yes, I know a desktop? Of myself? It wouldn't be for me to put on my desktop, it's just something I'd like to have as well, so don't think I'm weird.

Anyway, the trouble is, all I know how to do in Photoshop is fiddle around with weird effects that make me look like an alien or make me look like I'm in a black & white movie (which I wish I was), so I can't do it. Could someone help me out please?

Photos shall commence now!

I appreciate any help I get! Thankies!

That'd be one hug sig, or else you'd need a magnifying glass to see your face to fit all of them in. Anyway, I have no photoshopping skills. Hope someone can help you out.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Wow, that's alot of pics.[/QUOTE]
Seriously, trying to fit all of them into a sig...:whistle2:s

Well, they don't really all have to be in a sig, I just wanted to have alot of options for the choosing. Though I would like a desktop with most of them in it. That's all. Sorry for the confusion. lol.

Also... no obscene PM's yet, actually. Kind of was looking forward to deleting a few.. lol.

[quote name='DJ K8E']Well, they don't really all have to be in a sig, I just wanted to have alot of options for the choosing. Though I would like a desktop with most of them in it. That's all. Sorry for the confusion. lol.

Also... no obscene PM's yet, actually. Kind of was looking forward to deleting a few.. lol.[/quote] Now you are just provoking people to send you obscene PMs. :lol:

[quote name='TheSlav']Now you are just provoking people to send you obscene PMs. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Like I said, I do enjoy deleting things. :rofl:

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']well, it's not a pm, but i'll start with the obscenities...

"i'd like to put you on my desktop, if you know what i mean" *wink wink nudge nudge*[/QUOTE]
that was a good one. If she doesn't marry you for that one, you are destined to be alone forever.

[quote name='onetrackmind']not what you requested but oh well.

[/quote]

Nice one as always sir OTM.... and she didnt even say thank you.... Women.

Here's my first attempt...

requestcopy34bp.jpg

[quote name='GuilewasNK']:D It does now that I think about it.[/QUOTE]

dk why but it made me think of katamari damacy.

Thanks for the two so far, I did like the first one a bit better. I'm not really a girly girl, as it were, so the flowers... bleh, but thanks for putting in some time. I really do appreciate it!

[quote name='DJ K8E']Thanks for the two so far, I did like the first one a bit better. I'm not really a girly girl, as it were, so the flowers... bleh, but thanks for putting in some time. I really do appreciate it![/quote]

You said pretty! :lol:

No biggie though, I might try another one later.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']You said pretty! :lol:[/QUOTE]

I just meant a cool lookin' one, like everyone else has... lol. :D

[quote name='DJ K8E']Was I supposed to take this seriously? 'Cause I didn't... no one in the history of the world has called me hot, let alot misspell it. =/

[quote name='Blade']hi i am a hot yung stud from da providence of south california, i jus saw ur' picz and when i did i siad DIYAMN BOI OMGCRUISEMISSILE SHE IS SO HAWT i think u r rzlly hot so if u want to send me n00ds u can i wont mind

this is me hokay plz call bak

mirror_jpg

lollin[/quote][/quote]

I feel the need to share this due to what you said.

I think you're hot. I would ask you out if I saw you in person. Does anyone else think she's hot?

[quote name='Blade']I feel the need to share this due to what you said.

I think you're hot. I would ask you out if I saw you in person. Does anyone else think she's hot?[/quote]
I think you're an idiot if you actually speak that way and were serious and you're kinda gay for the picture, but the girl is fairly cute. We know she knows it because if she didn't think she was she wouldn't have uploaded 20 pictures of herself. So she was probably being coy to get more attention from you, in which case you turned it to us to give her more attention.

Let me be the first to say, 'TITS OR GTFO'. ;)

I'd give one a try, but Photoshop acts weird ever since I switched my monitor cable to digital imput...

[quote name='Kayden']We know she knows it because if she didn't think she was she wouldn't have uploaded 20 pictures of herself.[/QUOTE]

Just for the purposes of a sig and such, I wasn't looking for compliments or anything. =/

[quote name='Kayden']So she was probably being coy to get more attention from you, in which case you turned it to us to give her more attention.[/QUOTE]

No, I was being 100% serious, guys typically don't call me hot or cute for that matter, side note, it actually burns me up inside when someone calls me cute to my face... hello, I'm not a little kid! With guys though, it's always about the blondes, and the brunettes, and teh b00b3eZ, and ZOMG DAT @$$ ROFLiCOPTER! You get the picture. I'm just a redhead, average in every physical way imaginable, with an unlimited capability for being weird and a penchant for hating 90-95% of all men. All of this combined has made me what I am today for better or worse. Crap, what was I talking about again?

Odd... I don't like blondes and redheds happen to be my favorite... :whistle2:k

So... if i send you pix can I get newds?:whistle2:# :lol:

They tell me I look like Ben Affleck and or Jake ...ghagheall... I dunno, I just make fun of people.

[quote name='DJ K8E']Just for the purposes of a sig and such, I wasn't looking for compliments or anything. =/

No, I was being 100% serious, guys typically don't call me hot or cute for that matter, side note, it actually burns me up inside when someone calls me cute to my face... hello, I'm not a little kid! With guys though, it's always about the blondes, and the brunettes, and teh b00b3eZ, and ZOMG DAT @$$ ROFLiCOPTER! You get the picture. I'm just a redhead, average in every physical way imaginable, with an unlimited capability for being weird and a penchant for hating 90-95% of all men. All of this combined has made me what I am today for better or worse. Crap, what was I talking about again?[/quote]

[quote name='Kayden']Odd... I don't like blondes and redheds happen to be my favorite... :whistle2:k

They tell me I look like Ben Affleck and or Jake ...ghagheall... I dunno, I just make fun of people.[/quote] You actually tell people you look like Ben Affleck? :lol:

j/k :)

[quote name='DJ K8E']Just for the purposes of a sig and such, I wasn't looking for compliments or anything. =/

No, I was being 100% serious, guys typically don't call me hot or cute for that matter, side note, it actually burns me up inside when someone calls me cute to my face... hello, I'm not a little kid! With guys though, it's always about the blondes, and the brunettes, and teh b00b3eZ, and ZOMG DAT @$$ ROFLiCOPTER! You get the picture. I'm just a redhead, average in every physical way imaginable, with an unlimited capability for being weird and a penchant for hating 90-95% of all men. All of this combined has made me what I am today for better or worse. Crap, what was I talking about again?[/QUOTE]

sounds like the perfect girl. Also that first pic of you is pretty attractive (actually all of them make you to be attractive), I like how it makes you look like you enjoy kids. Not that its any of my business... but is that a niece, sister, daughter?

ok, im suprised your box isnt full, but i whipped this up pretty quick, i mean its even color and black and white...

lolmatrix9ty.jpg

[quote name='DJ K8E']

No, I was being 100% serious, guys typically don't call me hot or cute for that matter, side note, it actually burns me up inside when someone calls me cute to my face... hello, I'm not a little kid! With guys though, it's always about the blondes, and the brunettes, and teh b00b3eZ, and ZOMG DAT @$$ ROFLiCOPTER! You get the picture. I'm just a redhead, average in every physical way imaginable, with an unlimited capability for being weird and a penchant for hating 90-95% of all men. All of this combined has made me what I am today for better or worse. Crap, what was I talking about again?[/QUOTE]

redheads ftw!

[quote name='Kayden']Odd... I don't like blondes and redheds happen to be my favorite... :whistle2:k

They tell me I look like Ben Affleck and or Jake ...ghagheall... I dunno, I just make fun of people.[/QUOTE]

No, no newds for you! Or soup for that matter... And for the record, Affleck is the spawn of Satan. I'm surprised any guy would even make the comment that they look like him, it'd be like me saying I look like... gee, my insult-ometer picks... Lindsay Lohan. Seriously... what the hell do guys see in her?

[quote name='BasketCase1080']sounds like the perfect girl. Also that first pic of you is pretty attractive (actually all of them make you to be attractive), I like how it makes you look like you enjoy kids. Not that its any of my business... but is that a niece, sister, daughter?[/QUOTE]

That is my cousin, Aaron... actually. And, I don't enjoy kids all that much, they like to kick me in the ankle and it hurts!

[quote name='iheartmetal']ok, im suprised your box isnt full, but i whipped this up pretty quick, i mean its even color and black and white...

lolmatrix9ty.jpg

redheads ftw![/QUOTE]

Heh heh, funny boy. A for effort, S for silly... :lol:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Ok, here's my latest attempt...

rush24b7as.gif
[/QUOTE]

Holy freaking Sharpie markers! How prettyful! It's black and white and h-e-double-hockey-sticks-capital-A cool all over!

A winner is you!

[quote name='mr ryles']ya IF you were hot.[/quote]
:cry:

My sig is too texty, it'd be cool if I could get something with my friend codes in it or something, but I have no talent.

[quote name='$hady']I hope you like it!

[/quote]

Best one so far... Maybe make it a Gif with a tear rolling down the kids cheek

[quote name='iheartmetal']cmon! mine was way better![/quote]

Yours was stupid, mine was the most awesomest!

How about this one?

Yes I am aware that I am an asshole.

bread's done
Back