*UP 9/03* W: MS Points!!! H: Any game(s) you want through Goozex!

JBlade00

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
Hello all,

I want a ton of MS Points to buy some of these sweet new arcade games coming out. Please PM me how many points you have and a list of multiple games you would want. I will then check Goozex to see which games I can get immediately, or ones that have a short wait (New games are going to have a considerably longer wait than 2-3 month old ones). I will get the games sent to me to verify condition, etc... and then send to you. It may take a little longer to complete the transaction but with patience, comes great reward!

Feedback under Heatware and ebay is JBlade00 and I am paypal verified

Ways to contact me:
1. Here/ PM
2. e-mail: jon[a]jsupnick.com

Thanks,
~Jon

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the following Id be willing to sell as long as the paypal is non CC.

Sonic Rush
Fire Emblem
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town

All are complete and mint. PM me with what you are willing to pay.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']I have a Trauma Center, pm me if you'd be interested, but I only take MO.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I'm impatient... don't like checks/ money order... sorry! Also, talking to someone atm for Trauma center :)

I traded with this guy a while back (check his heatware for SecretAgentMan). I can vouch that he's a good trader and a nice guy to boot.

HA! Hey radjago, was just checking my heatware to see what I traded/ sold you... and it looks like your the first one on my list... go figure. How is that GBA TV Tuner treatin' ya?

[quote name='slidecage']i have - Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories Cart only[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:\

That was one of the only games I was hoping to get complete... but just for reference how much would you sell it for?

Thanks!
~Jon

[quote name='Johnny Postman']Bump for you and also CML for anything you might want for Rub Rabbits (offhand I had a sealed Gunstar Super Heroes from your wanted list.)

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Pmmed you earlier today. I also sent feedback to those that I received today.

Also added:

WANT:
- Sword Of Mana
- Final Fantasy 1&2: Dawn of Souls ***
- Final Fantasy Tactics Advance ***
- Final Fantasy IV Advance

Sell them to me now! :)

It's around $15-20 used on ebay. I like to save every dollar I can :)

Also, I like giving people the opportunity here first before buying anything on ebay.

Thanks though,
~Jon

I have Lunar Legend, cart only. I'm interested in Mario and Luigi

Willing to toss in $10 Paypal

After you open a GBA game, do you honestly ever go back to the crappy cardboard packaging?

Well I think if I were to do a straight trade Lunar would need to be complete. Unless you have something else that I really want (I would make sure it was fair of course) I think I'll have to pass on the cart only.

I think I am going to make it that if it has a * in it I would prefer complete... unless it's dirt cheap :)

[quote name='chakan']I have Lunar Legend, cart only. I'm interested in Mario and Luigi

Willing to toss in $10 Paypal

After you open a GBA game, do you honestly ever go back to the crappy cardboard packaging?[/QUOTE]

Sent you a pm.

Stop being stingy people! You know you want to sell me your games!!!

~Jon

[quote name='SpazX']I have super princess peach, CML and PM me if you're interested[/QUOTE]

I actually made you an offer on Princess Peach in your thread a few days ago :)

~Jon

[quote name='JBlade00']I actually made you an offer on Princess Peach in your thread a few days ago :)

~Jon[/quote]
haha, sorry, I didn't pay attention to the username. Tryin my hardest to get rid of the games :p. Think you could do $24?

If not, free bump for you.

Nah, sorry man $20 is the best I can do considering it's not a big want by me :)

If I were going to spend $24 I might as well just buy a new copy for $30.

~Jon

Blah... need Pokemon Trozei! Sell it to me for a reasonable price!

Also... now have Advance Wars: Dual Strike for trade... Tried playing through it again last night and it's just too hard for me (Never been a huge fan of advance wars anyways)

[quote name='chakan']My trade with JBlade00 was smooth as butter.....sell him some crap already![/QUOTE]

Ya seriously... my money is better off in pockets here than freaking sleazBAY

Indeed it is mint/ complete... But I'm sorry I would rather trade the rest of my DS games for DS games.

Also, I would rather buy a used copy since your probably going to want $5-10 more than I want to spend on a used copy.

But let me know your price!
~Jon

bread's done
Back