WEST cag Logo

Lice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey guys and one gal

I made a little sig item for you guys to use to represent the west. I noticed a few of you using it which is great! I just wanted to make it known that its open for everyone to use and its hosted for free or you can take this large one and make it any size you want and do whatever you desire to it.

cag2.jpg

Smaller Icon already hosted:
smallerwestsig3no.png

Direct Link: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/licemasta/CAG/smallerwestsig3no.png

Enjoy :D

[quote name='Murcielago77']was adam west really neccessary on that thing :lol:[/QUOTE]

I am shocked that you know his name!!

It would be cool if we had a whole bunch of them to choose from. I thought about one with Jim Morrison of the Doors saying "The West is the Best". Its a reference to one of his songs.

[quote name='Murcielago77']was adam west really neccessary on that thing :lol:[/quote]
(Adam West is marrying his hand)
Priest: If anyone has any reason as to why this marriage should not take place, speak now or forever hold your peace.
(Adam West's other hand raises up)
Adam West: Shut up, you had your chance!

(and that's why he's on the icon)

:D

[quote name='Xevious']It would be cool if we had a whole bunch of them to choose from. I thought about one with Jim Morrison of the Doors saying "The West is the Best". Its a reference to one of his songs.[/QUOTE]

Off topic, but your Sig is rather disturbing.

[quote name='iufoltzie']Off topic, but your Sig is rather disturbing.[/quote]

Thanks for the compliment.:lol:

[quote name='assassinX']Thanks for the link OP, do you know where I can get the other CAG sign?[/QUOTE]

Which other one? Are you reffering to the one in my sig?

bread's done
Back