Xbox 360 Rechargable Battery Packs - 480¥ ($4) at SoftMap 3 in Akihabara

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
This is not the large Softmap that is on the main drag, but is located in the area right behind it.

They had many in stock as well as some faceplates for 980¥.

Man, if only shipping from Japan weren't expensive. Maybe we can send Cheapy our money and he could bring them to us in May during E3?

Maybe not...

just to clear up a bit, they are not the recharge kits. they are spare batteries. the kit with the cable was still around ¥2000 last time i went to softmap, but i picked up an extra battery for 480.

[quote name='daphatty']Man, if only shipping from Japan weren't expensive. Maybe we can send Cheapy our money and he could bring them to us in May during E3?[/quote]

Man, I was thinking the same thing. Too bad Cheapy doesn't have a Your Man In Japan store so he could score all the cheapass 360 accessories that don't sell over there and resell 'em here on CAG at low low prices.

Maybe not...

Gentelemn,

I am currently stationed in Japan, and will be living here through Feb of '08. Perhaps I can obtain cheap and rare video games and products, (for a nominal fee.)

For example, Xbox 360 games for Japan are now being sold cheaply. I've bought the collector's edition Perfect Dark Zero for 2000 yen, ($20). DOA 4 is alos sold that cheaply. Plus there are all the little game-related toys you can't find in the states, like the new Animal Crossing: Wild World stuffed dolls, capsule toys, and Namco's sound chip dot matrix toys.

I'll visit these boards more often posting any deals or interesting items I find. I'd also like to talk more with CheapyD if he's in Japan too.

bread's done
Back